X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf

I posted about problems I was having in the Wells Fargo
    Tournament and no help was offered.
    in that Tournament I got stuck in the 2nd round as TGC kept freezing. I TOOK ZERO REWINDS!!

I played the Players Tournament with no issues an NO REWINDS!!!

I look this morning and see that Neither round 1 or 2 of the Players is showing up in shot recording and I am listed as a -36 handicap?

WTF! ?

Sorry if you didn't get any help, that can be really frustrating !!! This forum is FAMOUS for giving help when needed so my guess is it's just a timing issue.

As to your first question. If TGC was freezing it might be any issue with server space (although I doubt it) or maybe your connection was running slow. Second question, sometimes it takes a while for rounds to post. I've done the same as you and it can take a half a day for them to post.

Good luck in the future !!

Comment

*hugs* ( )

Comment

Nothing wrong with my setup/connection.
        I’m mainly concerned about what is up with my handicap. Like I said; I Took ZERO Rewinds!
        ?

Comment

have you gone to Q school or played in at least 5 tour events. Until this is done HDCP are common to be -36. Open a ticket with Protee to help with crashes...they are very good with help.

Comment

• Warpdave
            Warpdave commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve played almost every tournament for well over 2 1/2 yrs

I just took a quick peak at the leaderboard and it recorded your score, but it looks like you do not have shot recording turned on. I had a pain in the butt getting mine setup. I followed the instructions for turning it on, but had no luck. What I found was that my forum username needed to match my TGC ID both in the game and in my golfsimulatortours.com profile. I made sure mine even matched the case and it finally started working.

Hope this helps,

Comment

You probably experienced some internet issues during play. Only 1 round was recorded and part of the recordings did not get through. If you have a screenshot of your second round, we can add is manually. We will fix the -36 for you tomorrow.

Comment

• Warpdave
              Warpdave commented
              Editing a comment
              ok that could be it.
              I could not finish round 2 because TGC would freeze on the tee shot of hole 2. Finally got to hole 3 only for John to tell me what an awesome ace I just got previously on hole 2. After restarting 5 times and hearing about my awesome ace 5 more times,,,I gave up :/

On the original shot on 2 it was heading towards the hole at lockup :/. I tried to see the hole out on replay, but to no avail.

Originally posted by Warpdave View Post
            I posted about problems I was having in the Wells Fargo
            Tournament and no help was offered.
            in that Tournament I got stuck in the 2nd round as TGC kept freezing. I TOOK ZERO REWINDS!!

I played the Players Tournament with no issues an NO REWINDS!!!

I look this morning and see that Neither round 1 or 2 of the Players is showing up in shot recording and I am listed as a -36 handicap?

WTF! ?
            I didn't change your handicap. If someone is seemingly over using rewinds, I'll message them for clarification. If they don't reply, we'll change it. Sometimes people have different user names on TGC and the forum. Changing it is the only way to reach them.

Easy to fix. ProTee will adjust. Sometimes strange things happen. If you get a PM from me and don't reply, you'll get the handicap change. I can't speak to crashing except to say if no one else is having the issue it must be on your end. IMO
            My Courses:
            World Par 3's by mthunt
            Toronto GC (L) mthunt
            Burlington G&CC by mthunt
            Weston G&CC by mthunt
            London Hunt Club L mthunt
            Park CC Lidar mthunt
            Sunningdale GC Robinson L
            Sunningdale GC Thompson L
            Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
            Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
            The Sanctuary GC ProTee L