Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

Ryder Cup runs from TODAY - October 07.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 2997 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by ProTee Max; 10-01-2018, 07:19 AM.

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Last edited by ProTee Max; 10-08-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Drove the ball well, hit a lot of good irons but struggled to get close and tough greens - worst performance for a while!

Comment

Wow, what a tough course, especially if you cant hit Driver in your sim room . Got to pay a lot of attention to the tiers on the green too as some of those slopes are insane! First two and last two holes were scorecard killers for me.

Comment

I like this course a lot. Things went really well in my first round, not so much in the second. Found the water once and missed most of the fairways. Fun one to play though

Comment

That 14th hole isn’t fun. Hit green and bounced over into the water on 1st try. Put me back in tee box and never hit green again. Then I teed off on 15 and drive hit fairway and froze, restarted and same again so it looks like I’m not finishing this event.

Comment

Do I need to register to enter or do I just go play on TGC?

Comment

• FirGir
                FirGir commented
                Editing a comment
                Assuming you've read the info in the links for Shot Recording and Tournament Rules in the first post of this thread, yeah, just go play on TGC!!

I had to restart due to connection issues and had to replay a few holes. May have been a WiFi issue as the symbol kept blinking in the lower right corner. I may not get the 2nd round in before time expires so it may be moot.

TGC’s lack of a proper drop after hitting in water really costed me. Man is that annoying. I went for the green on a par 5 in 2. I cleared the creek, but it hit the bank and bounced way right and trickled into the water. TGC had me rehit from 230 out again. I could’ve got up and down for par. Instead I made 8 after some shananigans including a chip that looked good, but somehow sucked back all the way off the green. Weird.

Comment

Funny how golf is. Round 1 I cant stop hooking drives off the course but i hit all great chips into gimmie range and hit a few longer putts to shoot even. 2nd round I'm hitting my driver pretty great and i cant chip anything within 6 feet or make a putt and I shoot even again lol... Crazy ass game

Comment

The famous 14th hole killed me in first round.
                  I hit like 6-7 balls in the water... Arghhhh...

Comment

Had high hopes entering the day after being net even in Round 1. Those quickly evaporated with overall poor play, then the 14th came and I might still be hitting balls in the water if I hadn't reached the stroke max!!! Over 100.....

Jacked up my left knee for the 3rd time in the last 15 years on the links two weeks ago, know I have a torn meniscus I've never gotten fixed from the first time and every once in a while it slides around and feels like my entire knee dislocates mid back swing (and I hit the turf!). Still working back from that. Hardly turning at all, which was fine in the first round as I am clubbing up and don't seem to put as much spin on the ball. But think it cost me a lot today, I was not striking the ball well for the most part. Just have to keep working over that fear of doing it again mentally as much as building back up physically.

Comment

14 got me too. I was 5 over for the two rounds on that hole and 7 under for the rest. Yikes!

Comment

Working...
                      X