Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic

TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Fox Chapel Golf Club

Upon request we have started a trial of changing our tours to start on friday and let them end on monday ( a duration of 11 days per tour)
    Please note that this may not run smoothly at start, so please report any issues back so we can fix them!

OHL_Classic

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

OHL Classic runs from TODAY - November 11.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/PakHbUA

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Thanks again for the new start date on Friday: seems to work perfectly!
      And, at least, a course with no water and no tree placed on purpose were my ball was landing!

Comment

Only the owner of the software can play in tournaments, correct? I.e. guests cannot be entered?

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ktalbot View Post
          Only the owner of the software can play in tournaments, correct? I.e. guests cannot be entered?

thanks.
          Guests can play when you’re playing in a tournament. Their scores won’t show up on the leaderboard here. If you have someone playing all the time, you can send a screen shot of the scorecard and ProTee will manually enter them.

Comment

I can not find this tourney, am I missing something?

Found it, I can not follow directions well i guess!
            Last edited by JB3; 11-06-2018, 06:53 PM. Reason: Found it

Comment

First time I've ever had to take a rewind today. Rnd 1 a 3ft putt that I didn't hit, then a drive that went 290 yards right (wish I could hit that far). Rnd 2 had another 290 yard drive - straight this time, but I took a rewind.

Had ad a few issues recently with skytrak missing shots too. Any tips ? Should I clean the lens or something like this ?

Comment

Is anyone else having problems with logging into the server this tournament. I’m hard wired with fiber speed and it’s sitting there and spinning. The system eventually came back and said "Error retrieving scorecard" Asked if I wanted to try again...I did and it started spinning again. I shut it down restarted and tried this 3 times over a 60 minute period. I can get into any other course and play just fine, but not the tournament. Sounds like a performance issue at TGC with torunaments ???
                Last edited by Tmagsho; 11-07-2018, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Congrats on your hole in one ulmaniac.

Comment

Fun Course! Bradford must stay in perfect Zen ☯️ He lit 🔥 it up....again....imagine that 😔 i need a cure 💊 for Inconsistency 😢

Comment

• BSCampbell
                      BSCampbell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Haha shank12u, my Zen took a little nap for the first few tourneys of this fall tour. Got a little tip off of coursekings that seems to have things going back in the right direction, for now at least. Your cure struck me as funny being that I'm a pharmacist

Well that course did not like me at all. Tough putting on every green.

Comment

That was fun, my first online event. I got 2 holes that where quit on accident so it gave me the max score and i got 101 for the second round but I really was just getting the hang of everything anyway and just seeing if I will like to play on the tours. The putting was dismal, I dont remember putting so bad when I am on regular play but it could have been the course, I will have to see over the next few events. I must have missed 7 or 8 puts inside 9 ft or something like that. All and all it was fun though, hopefully I get my handicap established but this was fun cant wait to play the next one. I think I will even play some practice round.

Comment

You'll get the hang of putting and the short game pretty quickly.

Comment

seems to always leave 7 to 9 ft puts, and all puts that are almost in seem to miss on the right side barley. But again fun and I am sure I will catch on. Its a video game so you have to learn what it wants and give it that. At the end of the day I am swinging my clubs at home and that trumps anything.

Comment

ProTee Max mthunt Again, it looks like my second round didn't get posted from yesterday. Is there something going on with finishing rounds on Monday when the tournament is still active? I think this is the third time recently that it has done this. All of my shots are recorded and I went through back to the main menu before logging out.

Comment

Working...
                            X