Just Finished Q School Can not Find My info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Finished Q School Can not Find My info

I have tried to activate Shot recording and just finished the 5 rounds at Q school today. I do not see my name on the GolfSimulatorTours.com. I am trying to find out what do I do from here? I read the set up threads and did what I thought was right but it doesn't mean I didn't make a mistake. I am a little confused on the user name part. Any help here would be very appreciated as I would like to start participating in the tour events.

I suggest you send a PM to ProTee Max. He'll sort you out.
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
    Weston G&CC by mthunt
    London Hunt Club L mthunt
    Park CC Lidar mthunt
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
    The National GC L mthunt
    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
    Markland Woods CC mthunt
    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
    Magna GC L mthunt
    Barrie CC L mthunt
    mthunt Range

Comment

I have sent him a PM 2 days ago I think. Looks like I probably will not get sorted in time to play in this weeks event. To bad.

Comment

Everything seems to be working, if someone did something thank you if not i am glad it sorted itself out. This thread can be closed.

Comment

Hi - do you know what you or anyone else did to get you added to the Tour Players list at http://golfsimulatortours.com/tour-players.php?

I am in a similar situation as you were before. I completed a Q-School event (2 rounds at Bethpage). I did what I thought were all the setup things related to user name / user ID / shot recording, but I still don't see myself listed on that Tour Players list. The directions are not thorough (at least for SkyTrak users?).

Comment

I think you get put in there automatically when you play a tournament
            My Courses:
            World Par 3's by mthunt
            Toronto GC (L) mthunt
            Burlington G&CC by mthunt
            Weston G&CC by mthunt
            London Hunt Club L mthunt
            Park CC Lidar mthunt
            Sunningdale GC Robinson L
            Sunningdale GC Thompson L
            Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
            Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
            The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
            The National GC L mthunt
            Mississaugua GC L mthunt
            Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
            Markland Woods CC mthunt
            Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
            Magna GC L mthunt
            Barrie CC L mthunt
            mthunt Range

Comment

• caldiver
              caldiver commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi mthunt - so the Q school "tournament" events don't actually get you onto the players list? Only the actual HB Studio sponsored tournaments?

The "How to turn Shot Recoding On" thread suggests all it takes are a few random shots on any course... does anyone know the actual requirements?

Some of you played the old 2017/2018 Q-School which was supposed to be closed. These scores did not transfer to the tour system.
            The old Q-School has been reopened and you now have a player profile. Playing 1 round Q-School or live event will create your tour account like it says in the instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
              Some of you played the old 2017/2018 Q-School which was supposed to be closed. These scores did not transfer to the tour system.
              The old Q-School has been reopened and you now have a player profile. Playing 1 round Q-School or live event will create your tour account like it says in the instructions.
              Thanks ProTee United. Maybe one of you should update the instructions / screenshots in the following post? https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-2019-q-school

In that post, it shows the Bethpage Tournament that I played in (and I'm assuming the Magnolia Q School tournament event that others played in) that was created in 2016.
              In that post, it says those Q School tournaments run through the end of 2019.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the post. The problem is that there are 4 Q-schools listed in TGC when you look at the tournaments. 2 of them should not have been there.

For you they look the same, but 2 of them are from 2017/2018 and should have been closed. These are the ones you have been playing. The scores did not make it over to the tour site, because we did actually close them outside TGC.

Anyway, it does not matter anymore. We leave them all open. Anyone can play any Q-School without anymore issues.

Comment

Okay thanks for confirming. Can I play the Magnolia back 9 in the tournament list and have it count towards one of the required 5 rounds to get a tour handicap? To that end, can I play ANY event listed in public tournaments to qualify against the 5 required rounds? Or does it have to be 5 from a certain list / characteristics.

Thanks.

Comment

Only Q-School and the live events published for the season will count towards your tourHC. Anything else you find in TGC will not count.
                    TGC Golf Simulator Tours, Tournaments and Challenges - Get the most out of your Golf Simulator. Join the excitement!

Comment

• caldiver
                      caldiver commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you. I have two more rounds to go on the Magnolia Q-School event.
                  Working...
                  X