Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

TGC 2018/2019 Q-School

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018/2019 Q-School

Q-SCHOOL TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Bethpage State Park Black Course (Pro-Tee)
    3 rounds at Magnolia National 2016 (ProTee 6356 yd)

tgc-qschool-event
    tgc-qschool-major

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

TGC 2018/2019 Q-School runs from November 8 2018 - December 31, 2019.

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

SCORING
    http://golfsimulatortours.com/schedu...019%20Q-SCHOOL

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...shot-recording

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

TGC 2018/2019 Q-SCHOOL LIVE SCORING

TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

Comment

Jason Lauzon is also me, I'm guessing because I did the first round at Bethpage before getting set up here. If you could merge those two and change my flag to Canada would be great !

Thanks

Comment

so i completed my first round and it shows up, but the next day i finished the second round at bethpage and the 1st round at Magnolia but neither are showing up now. it also says shot recording off but i definitely have it turned on. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Up and running and glad that I am finally on the Tour and my name etc is showing up! One quick question. My Shot recording is on and working, all of my shots for both Q-School events are recorded and there for all to see, yet on the scoreboard it says my shot recording it off... Is there something I'm forgetting to do, or will it change when everything updates? Thanks in advance
        Last edited by Farmdizzy; 01-10-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Farmdizzy
          Farmdizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Played the ProTee Hawaii even and now it says my shot recording is on, so all is well

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I played the two rounds at Bethpage Black yesterday but I cannot find anywhere that I actually played. Does it take a bit of time for my scores to appear on the standings? Did I not sign up properly? Any and all help would be appreciated, even if I have to play the rounds over again.

Thanks

Comment

• FirGir
          FirGir commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like you played the 2017/ 2018 version of q-school, not 2018/2019, as you're listed in 24th place. I think that's okay as this topic came up recently, but the bigger problem is that you don't have shot recording turned on per the instructions, so those rounds might not count toward establishing your tournament handicap. I'd get shot recording turned on first, then play the 3 rounds at Magnolia and maybe someone will chime in on whether your two rounds at Bethpage will count.
          Last edited by FirGir; 01-10-2019, 11:47 PM. Reason: Removed link as it wasn't working

• Rockin Robin
          Rockin Robin commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the input. I thought I properly turned on shot recording but there's really no way to know. Also I tried to decipher which tournament was the 2017 and which was the 2018 but there aren't any dates on the tournaments so I couldn't tell.

• mthunt
          mthunt commented
          Editing a comment
          You can tell by looking at your recorded shots and seeing if any are there. To do so click on your name on leaderboard then scroll down to shots

Thanks for the input. I thought I properly turned on shot recording but there's really no way to know. Also I tried to decipher which tournament was the 2017 and which was the 2018 but there aren't any dates on the tournaments so I couldn't tell.

Comment

• Rockin Robin
          Rockin Robin commented
          Editing a comment
          So after reading multiple posts regarding shot recording I think I’ve got a better understanding. It would appear that the program links the “player name” to the name registered on tour and if they match then then the round you play will be listed on the tournament site. Going to try hitting a few shots today to ensure shot recording is on properly. Then I need to get that flag changed to a Canadian one. Thanks for the input.

• FirGir
          FirGir commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, in my previous response I should have led with "Be sure you've followed the shot recording instructions embedded in post #1 of this thread" and then hit a handful of shots... Good luck and let us know if that fixes it!

• Rockin Robin
          Rockin Robin commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything seems to be working properly now. I’ve confurmed that shot recording is turned on. This week I’ll play the three rounds at Magnolia to complete Q-School and hopefully the two I played at Bethpage will count. If anyone from Protee reads this, please change my flag to Canada. Thanks for the help.

Just wondering, is it possible to have multiple on-line playing profiles from the same computer? My son is interested in playing the on-line tournaments too. If it is possible, is it also possible for both of us to play a tournament at the same time using our individual profiles?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin Robin View Post
          Just wondering, is it possible to have multiple on-line playing profiles from the same computer? My son is interested in playing the on-line tournaments too. If it is possible, is it also possible for both of us to play a tournament at the same time using our individual profiles?
          Not possible

Comment

I’m confused and not sure where to go from here. I have completed all 5 rounds of the Q-School albeit my first two rounds at Bethpage Black on the 2017-2018 tournament. I see here that I have a red ‘x’ indicating that shot recording is turned off yet when I look at my on-line profile I can see all the shots I took in all 5 rounds indicating to me that shot recording is on.

I’d just like to get my handicap established so I can compete in tournaments.

Suggestions are welcome, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X