X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - ProTee Invitational

TOUR CHALLENGE
    3 rounds at The Belfry - The Brabazon

Upon request we have started a trial of changing our tours to start on friday and let them end on Sunday the week after.
    Please note that this may not run smoothly at start, so please report any issues back so we can fix them!

ProTee_Invitational

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

ProTee Invitational runs from TODAY - November 25.

Purse: $15,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 2988 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

I finished 8 holes and had to stop after my second shot on #9 due to connection issues, hopefully I didn’t lose progress.

The greens and putting (in general, not just this course) make me want to throw my putter through a window. It just seems super inconsistent from the indicated break to what actually happens.

Comment

Fantastic course! Very fair (good shots rewarded, and bad shots severely punished)...
        ...but very difficult hole locations. Event short putts are a challenge each time.

Comment

Had an issue on hole 8. I hit my second shot into the creek that crosses in front of the green. The drop put me what appeared to be inside of the tree. Just standing there the tree was gone, as soon as I hit q, the tree showed up. The same situation happened if i aimed 90 degrees left or right or backwards. Also, when you aimed either way, the tree would show up, but if you don't make a keystroke, it disappeared. So i rewound the shot, intentionally tried to hit it into the creek again but came up just short, so I hit a shot about 1 yard so i would still be hitting 4 in front of the creek which is where I should have been on the original drop.

Comment

Where the hell are you supposed to hit the ball on 18?

Comment

• dg_1983
              dg_1983 commented
              Editing a comment
              The same place as on the real course 😂

Curious....are these tournies played on a sim with real clubs or on the PC/Console with a controller? also which version of TGC is this played on as the image on the first post looks nothing like my TGC (Sim version)

Comment

• ProTee Max
              ProTee Max commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi,
              These tournaments are played on The Golf Club Simulator.
              Simply click :
              - Play
              - Play Tournament
              - Advance
              -All Tournaments
              - Search for ( in this case ) "ProTee Invitational"

Enjoy!

PS. to get your scores in the rankings, check the links on the main post.

If these are played on TGC Sim then why is the top pic of the setup completely different to the version i am playing on, am i missing an update or something? i dont think i am as i play online all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozmodion View Post
              Curious....are these tournies played on a sim with real clubs or on the PC/Console with a controller? also which version of TGC is this played on as the image on the first post looks nothing like my TGC (Sim version)
              Can you screenshot what you see? Mine looks same as the first post. Protee only deal with the sim version so not sure why you would see something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahecht415 View Post
                Where the hell are you supposed to hit the ball on 18?
                Haha DG, unfortunately I’ve never played the course. I assume the play is to hit it out right off the tee.

Comment

• simmb
                  simmb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Over the trees on the left is the line. The further left you go the shorter the second shot, however don't follow my attempt that was miles left and very wet.

• dg_1983
                  dg_1983 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Follow my ghost 😂😂😂

• BSCampbell
                  BSCampbell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hit it scary perfect in RD 1 just barely into the rough...nice 3 pt bogey. Yes I turned it over slightly when hoping for a baby fade. Touch hole!

I played my first 2 rounds today. Was about to take my 2nd rewind ever but desighted to suck it up. Now to the interesting part especially for skytrak users. Mid round one all my shots started to go left. More each shot. Drove me nuts. I hit 4 or 5 balls in the water on one of the first holes round 2. Aimed far right, hit the screen 1 foot right of center and it still went in the water on the left. However mid round 2 I was about to stop when I remembered that I turned my space heater back on about the time it started. The heater is aiming to my stance mat so kinde towards my skytrak as well. I turned it back off and within 2 or 3 shots all went back to normal. Now I know not to do that again lol. Another problem I have with my skytrak is low spin. Does anyone else see that? Seems to be 2000 low. Only on irons. Changed mats but same thing. Hope it's not my swing but even with a full wedge I only get around 6000. 20 yards chips, pitches and flops are all showing below 2000. Has anyone seen that on their skytrak?

Comment

• wbond
                  wbond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do you have short game correction on? If so I don't think you will ever see a shot inside of 20yds read more than 2k spin

• Sascha1818
                  Sascha1818 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think I have everything off. Short game, putting and boost at 0. I will verify the short game correction when I get home. What are your "green correction" settings? I thing mine is too hard. Can't make a short iron or wedge hold the green either.

• Sascha1818
                  Sascha1818 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think I might be looking for a used gc2 soon. Anybody want to sell?

Having a ton of issues with my Skytrak - I managed to hit two drives backwards !!. I'm on a poor run of form but I'm not that bad I had numerous rewinds in both my rounds. Feel free to delete these rounds if it unfairly impacts my handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by Simorris76 View Post
                  Having a ton of issues with my Skytrak - I managed to hit two drives backwards !!. I'm on a poor run of form but I'm not that bad I had numerous rewinds in both my rounds. Feel free to delete these rounds if it unfairly impacts my handicap.
                  We will take a look. What's wrong with your Skytrak?

Comment

• Simorris76
                    Simorris76 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No idea at the moment. Going to make some adjustments to my set up to see if that fixes it, if not ill need to get it looked at.

Tough course. I had 4-5 shots I hit in the water 175 yards + with no drop available. Pulled a tin cup on one hole, hitting it in the water from the same spot 3 times. Need to work on course management.

Comment

• wbond
                    wbond commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And they must work on the drop ball issue.

Originally posted by Sascha1818 View Post
                  I played my first 2 rounds today. Was about to take my 2nd rewind ever but desighted to suck it up. Now to the interesting part especially for skytrak users. Mid round one all my shots started to go left. More each shot. Drove me nuts. I hit 4 or 5 balls in the water on one of the first holes round 2. Aimed far right, hit the screen 1 foot right of center and it still went in the water on the left. However mid round 2 I was about to stop when I remembered that I turned my space heater back on about the time it started. The heater is aiming to my stance mat so kinde towards my skytrak as well. I turned it back off and within 2 or 3 shots all went back to normal. Now I know not to do that again lol. Another problem I have with my skytrak is low spin. Does anyone else see that? Seems to be 2000 low. Only on irons. Changed mats but same thing. Hope it's not my swing but even with a full wedge I only get around 6000. 20 yards chips, pitches and flops are all showing below 2000. Has anyone seen that on their skytrak?
                  Sorry I took a rewind on the first hole tee shot it went directly left and I know it was not the shot I hit. It happened quite a few times more but I didn't want to keep rewinding. Now this can't be a coincedence can it that today is the first time I have had my heater on. Since I had my Skytrak repaired it's been pretty consistent until today, I will try again but without the heater on and see how it behaves.

Comment

Working...
                  X