Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Schedule: TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR

Purpose
    To offer an online league format that facilitates all that we enjoy about playing the Sport of Golf. To make Tournament settings on each round that compare to PGA standards.

Integrity
    Golf is a sport of honesty, all players are expected not to treat this like a game but treat it as if you were actually participating in live Events. Please do not cheat or manipulate the Game to give yourself and advantage. We encourage play with other online players but one can play by themselves or with a ghost ball. Scores get automatically added via TGC API so no need to enter scores. Mulligans are allowed only if there is a miss read or hardware/game error. Multiple simulator platforms will be in play.

Protee, first off thank you for putting these tours on. Makes garage golf way more exciting. This may be a dumb question but what’s the difference between a Tour and Tournament in TGC. Also, I see that there are other tournaments in “public tournaments” such as the Sony open. Are these on other tours that protee puts on? Thanks for any response.

SZ

Comment

I dunno for sure but i believe that a Tournament is a contest on a single event/course. the winner is the one with the best score over a certain amount of days. once completed then that tournament is finished. A tour is a series of tournaments. each tournament still has its individual winner but points are carried across through each tournament and then at the end they are added up and put into a league for the overall tour winner.

sorry im i just taught you how to suck an egg, but you did ask....

Comment

The difference between a tour and tournament in the TGC game is a tournament is played on one course but if you want to play a tournament on 2 courses TGC classifies that tournament as a tour.
        My Courses:
        World Par 3's by mthunt
        Toronto GC (L) mthunt
        Burlington G&CC by mthunt
        Weston G&CC by mthunt
        London Hunt Club L mthunt
        Park CC Lidar mthunt
        Sunningdale GC Robinson L
        Sunningdale GC Thompson L
        Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
        Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
        The Sanctuary GC ProTee L