Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @K_Scott12 (NET) and @Marc Andre & @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Valspar Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - World Golf Championship with 2 rounds at The Belfry - The Brabazon (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...f-championship AND the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - Corales Puntacana with 2 rounds at Sea Island C.C. (GA)-Seaside : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ales-puntacana
See more
See less

TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii

Please make sure you play: ProTee Open Hawaii !
    (not Sony Open Hawaii)

TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Loa Pali Golf Resort - ProTee by CSU

ProTee_Open_Hawaii

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

ProTee Open Hawaii runs from TODAY - January 13.

Purse: $9,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/PakHbUA

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Sorry took a rewind of a putt on the 13th(first round). I didn't hit it overly hard and it did seem to jump and then go off at a hell of a pace uphill. Didn't look right so I rewound however the next putt did a pretty similar thing so now I am not sure if it was me or there is something funny with that green.
      Feel free to add a shot or DQ me but just wondering if anyone else had a funny on this green.

Comment

• Jtangm04
        Jtangm04 commented
        Editing a comment
        Forgot the exact hole, but played with your ghost ball and was in awe of the drive you did where it was ~280yrd with water surrounding the entire right half of the green. I promptly said "nope" and took out my 6 iron.

• simmb
        simmb commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha yeah shame the second round one wasn't as good. I remember last time we played this course and I played that hole safe, hit it up the left and it bounced on a cart path a few times and went into the drink beyond the fairway, thought this time I may as well give it a smash at the green.

Also hole 16 par "4"... did Dustin Johnson join our tour?

Comment

About that 16th hole.... is that really a par 4? Felt more like a par 6....I counted only 3 pars so far! Very impressive scores, Even those with bogie 5 should be bragging!

Comment

Originally posted by kphdoc View Post
          About that 16th hole.... is that really a par 4? Felt more like a par 6....I counted only 3 pars so far! Very impressive scores, Even those with bogie 5 should be bragging!
          It’s a par 5. In the designer when you add a tee it sometimes changes it to a 4. The guy likely didn’t notice.

Comment

Originally posted by mthunt View Post

It’s a par 5. In the designer when you add a tee it sometimes changes it to a 4. The guy likely didn’t notice.
            That makes sense. I played it like a par 5. Fun course with some interesting fairways. Lots of choices for how to play many of the holes with risk reward shots.

Comment

Very nice course. I like the risk and reward shots. My gambling did'nt pay off this time as my score will show.

Comment

I have to say....I love this course. Had never played it before today. Finished my first round at +5 with a quad bogey on 16....I would highly recommend a practice round, if you've never played the course before. I suspect that I will have a much lower score on round 2....I will play for bogey on 16, and not try to carry my 2nd shot 230+.

Comment

• cberglof
                  cberglof commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well....round 2. Same course. Same score. Different trouble. Didn’t take a quad on 16, only a double the second time out, still ended the same. Played for par and hit my 3rd shot from 87 yards over the green with a 60 degree wedge...not sure how that works, but took it like a man and got a double instead. Love this course, my new favorite, lots of risk/reward, challenging greens (which killed me in round 2, made more 20+ footers than I did 12 footers).

Does anyone know if this is a real golf course?

Comment

Originally posted by cberglof View Post
                  Does anyone know if this is a real golf course?
                  Its fictional, would be an amazing course to play in real life if it existed.

Comment

Rewind city on that 69 74

Comment

• Jwheels9876
                      Jwheels9876 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Seems when you click on it his name, no shots show up in his shot recording. He has the checkmark next to his name though. #2 in net standings as of right now

• mthunt
                      mthunt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i clicked his name. His shots are there

• Miura Mario
                      Miura Mario commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry Guys wont do it publicly again - was bored.. haha yes it was the #2 spot J wheels mentioned

I havnt played in tour much in the last year. I was frustrated with club head reading and ballooning shots. I got some good Almost Balls because my area a bit tight for safety concerns of real balls. I also spent some time adjusting vcam and thought I had it running good for last few tourneys and was pretty happy. But today it started again. Had to rewind a number if balloons and finally just got tired of doing that. I also cant believe that a 5, 4, or 3 iron can only go max about 100 yards out of what looks like short rough?? I also find the short 10 yard lobs at side of green show almost no vetical height? Alot of issues here to sort out. Any thoughts are appreciated. Sorry I havn't posted much, seems inactivity on my account forced me to re-apply for posting privileges.

Comment

Originally posted by Miura Mario View Post
                      Rewind city on that 69 74
                      Round 2, 16, shot from 85 yards shown twice. Not a rewind. Ball in water. Carded an 8 and recorded 8 shots
                      Round 2, 9, tee shot in water, carded 5 and recorded 5 shots
                      Round 1, hole 18, second shot in water, carded a 6, 6 recorded shots

The bottom line is not rewind city. Zero rewinds. The other 2 shots were from the last tournament

Feel free to contact me any time when you see something you don’t like.

mthunt

Comment

• Miura Mario
                        Miura Mario commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wont happen again - I just saw a 69 and was interested.. Is there access to players scorecard or is it only for you?

• mthunt
                        mthunt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If you click the name on the leaderboard on this site it takes you to the tour site. Click the tour then the tournament and all scorecards are there.

Anyone know why my scores aren’t showing up? First round at lunch never showed up this afternoon, when I played my second round this evening, TGC had “trouble retrieving scorecard”, but it looks like all my shots showed up on the tour page, but no scores posted?

Comment

• cberglof
                        cberglof commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Never mind. I played wrong tournament. Dummy. I’ll give it another go tomorrow.
                    Working...
                    X