Ryder Cup Day 3 Match 2 Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HWoods
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 695

    #31
    Is this match happening tonight?

    Comment

    • Bubba22
      Sim Guru
      • Aug 2014
      • 3004

      #32
      I can play but have not heard from the others.

      Comment

      • mmlincon
        Extreme Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 901

        #33
        I wouldn't be able to play this evening until around 7:30-8 PST. I can any play pretty much anytime between the 1st and the 4th

        Comment

        • bpep
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 176

          #34
          I'm going to play my singles match tonight then, and hook up when everyone can play after the New Year. Happy NewYears Everyone! !
          US - Eastern Time Zone

          Comment

          • Bubba22
            Sim Guru
            • Aug 2014
            • 3004

            #35
            Guys, let's try to get this match in soon. Tonight?

            Comment

            • Maverick
              Offline
              • Aug 2014
              • 289

              #36
              Guys, text each other get this match in tonight.

              Comment

              • mayassa
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2014
                • 153

                #37
                I can play tomorrow night or anytime this weekend I have my singles match scheduled for Saturday 3 pm EST.

                Comment

                • Bubba22
                  Sim Guru
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 3004

                  #38
                  Not tonight mayassa? If not then how about tomorrow mm and bpep?

                  Comment

                  • Maverick
                    Offline
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 289

                    #39
                    If mm and bpep can play tonight, then go ahead.

                    Comment

                    • mayassa
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2014
                      • 153

                      #40
                      Sorry unexpected guests in town. I had to meet them for dinner and showing them around DC now.

                      Comment

                      • Bubba22
                        Sim Guru
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 3004

                        #41
                        Ok let's shoot for tomorrow. Mm and Bpep, what time I good for you guys tomorrow?

                        Comment

                        • mayassa
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2014
                          • 153

                          #42
                          Any time after 6 pm EST is good Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • mmlincon
                            Extreme Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 901

                            #43
                            I need to figure out what we are doing to day. 6 EST may work

                            Comment

                            • Bubba22
                              Sim Guru
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 3004

                              #44
                              Ok. Bpep you ok for tonight?

                              Comment

                              • mmlincon
                                Extreme Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 901

                                #45
                                Ok, we are going to a movie so to be safe I will be able to play closer to 3:30-4:00 PST

                                Comment

                                Working...