Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

TGC 2019 Society - SEASON 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 Society - SEASON 2

RUNNING EVENT

ALL SCORING

Last edited by ProTee Max; 08-29-2019, 03:29 PM.

Wizard of coz Noonan society hosting tournament at the blue monster this week 18 holes plenty of H2O!

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
      Wizard of Coz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think 4 under wins it. I just played you and fantastish ghosts. I tugged a 90 yard wedge over the back of the green in the h2o double. Easy to make a mistake hard to make putts to make up for that kind of mistake.

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      -4 for noonan? Challenge accepted.

• Wizard of Coz
      Wizard of Coz commented
      Editing a comment
      Go reel in fantastish mthunt! I couldn't.

I know I keep bringing this up but my nickname keep resetting and I have an idea as to what's going on.

Wizard of Coz you keep pointing out that there are multiple places to set the profile name/nickname. I keep setting it in all the right places but I'll bet I didn't have them all set right when I first registered and joined the ProTee society.

Because of this, I'll bet the ProTee society leaderboard has my user id associated with my full name and some how keeps changing it locally when the program goes through the validation step.

ProTee Max , ProTee United can you change my leaderboard name, nickname, profile name and whatever else from my full name to BirdieBalls?

Comment

Working...
    X