Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Names for TGC How to change them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Names for TGC How to change them.

I use boerdoc for this site and I thought that I had that for TGC as well.

On TGC my user name is Kent Mosby. My alias is Boerdoc. Scores show up as "Kent"

Is there a way to change my TGC user name to boerdoc so that it is easier to identify me with this site and TGC together?

(Replying 2 years later)

Did you (or any other forum users) figure out how to do this? I am in the same boat.

Comment

You probably need to PM ProTee unless something has changed since this reply:

<iframe src="https://tgccloud.com/reports/lbliveq.php" width="95%" height="800"></iframe>

Comment

Cant you just edit your player name in tgc to what you wan't it to be. I think that is what I did awhile back and it worked??

Comment

You can do this in TGC profile settings. Caution, when you do this you will start over in the tour. It may be easier to change your forum name. You might verify this with ProTee support. They may can change it at the server level so you don’t start over on tour.

Comment

Yes thank you, you're both right I believe.

I edited the name inside TGC interface; have successfully started using new username but now have 2 profiles listed on tour website. I've PM'd ProTee to inquire about merging data on tour website.

Comment

I'm in the same boat and would like my forum name and TGC name the same. I would like to keep my TGC name so I don't lose any of the tournament stats I've already played, so that means changing my forum name from S3C to SZ. Is there an easy way to accomplish this? Is this something the forum admins can do? Any advice is appreciated.

SZ

Comment

SZ and others, ProTee said it's a hassle for them to merge data but they will investigate. I suggested to just delete my old username if that is easier for them (i.e. lose that older scores and data). That's all the info I have for now, hope it is helpful.

Comment

Thanks for the info Geoffre14. I messaged the GSF_Admin to see if it was possible to change my forum name. I don’t want to mess with my TGC name since I’ve already played a few tournaments. We’ll see what they say and reply with any info.

SZ

Comment

• SZ
                    SZ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The GSF admins were able to change my forum name. Thanks guys.

This might not be the correct place to ask but can someone advise how to view tournament stats? Is there a site somewhere or does it have to be through the TGC SW?

Comment

Click any name on the leaderboard and it'll take you there
                    My Courses:
                    World Par 3's by mthunt
                    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                    Weston G&CC by mthunt
                    London Hunt Club L mthunt
                    Park CC Lidar mthunt
                    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course