Online Profiles, Setting consistency and transparency

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ProTee United
    Manufacturer
    • Aug 2014
    • 2998

    #16
    CBG778

    You entered "userid=" in front of the actual ID. That will not work. We fixed that for you. Hit a couple of of shots on a course and see if they appear on the tour site.

    Comment


    • CBG778
      CBG778 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok , that makes sense . I will try it . Thank you

    • ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      We see shots coming in on the tour site, so you're all set!
  • Sascha1818
    Advanced Member
    • Jul 2015
    • 380

    #17
    Well i have shot recording on and i record my tourney rounds on video as well. In the 13 events i played so far i was lucky enough to only have 2 rewinds (using skytrak) Last one was several month ago. So if anybody questions a round, let me know and i post the video. I was posting all in the beginning but that got a little much. The way i see it golf is a gentlemans game. There is always a way to cheat but why would you ? If you cheat and win do you really feel like a winner ? I wouldn't .

    Comment


    • mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      2 rewinds? That's pretty good in that much time. Do you get any no reads with Skytrak? I'm getting some with ES16 and a few with wedges on GC2.

    • Sascha1818
      Sascha1818 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i do get a few no reads. I would guess about 2-5 a round. Especially when it gets dark and i go from natural to artificial light . One of the 2 misreads was a fairway shot where i wasn't even adressing the ball and all of a sudden it moved on the screen about 5 foot. The other one was a 150 yard flop shot hahahaha bearly made it to the screen on the sim and went 150 yards in TGC. I'm not saying these where the only misreads but I only rewind the extremly clear misreads like these two. Everything else that could have somehow been me screwing up I just play through .
  • moscowflyer
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2016
    • 2

    #18
    Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
    Just in case:

    The settings file contains a section [TGC Online].
    Here you will find:

    Shot Recording=OFF
    USER ID=<YOUR USER ID> eg. AAAA-1234-CCCC-5678-EEEE

    1] Turn on Shot Recording, save the file.
    Shot Recording=ON

    2] Copy the USER ID.

    3] Edit your Forum user profile and paste the USER ID in the field: TGC User ID.

    4] Edit the field TGC Nickname in your forum user profile. Make sure its EXACTLY the same as the nickname you use in TGC.

    5] Save you forum profile and hit a couple of test shots on a random course.
    I'm using Skytrak and I can't find anything in either the Skytrak TGC interface, or the settings file when I launch the game, that mentions Shot Recording, or a User ID for that matter. Where exactly do i find it?

    Comment


    • keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      when you first start TGC........ the first thing you see is the dashboard. click on the icon with two arrows.... this is start stop server. Once you stop the server. The gear icon ( My settings) will turn from a red x to a green checkmark. Click on that icon. You will then see your config file open up in notepad. Change the shot recording to =ON and copy your user id and follow the above steps. When you close the config file, it will ask you if you want to save it..... click yes.

    • moscowflyer
      moscowflyer commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers thanks for that. I did that now but will have to hit some balls tomorrow to see did it work ok.
  • moscowflyer
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2016
    • 2

    #19
    My shot tracking seems to be working fine, although I often don't remember to change the recommended club before a shot. On that topic is there anyway to change the default clubs names? I have 4 wedges but only 3 are listed as options when selecting a club.

    Comment


    • keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet.....it is on the wish list.
Working...