Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

ProTee Horizontal Camera - Is this worth buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProTee Horizontal Camera - Is this worth buying?

I have a Protee sim and the only option I'm missing is the Protee horizontal camera, is it worth buying as I feel I'm missing out on the correct setup?

Absolutely. It is dead nuts accurate, stable and in my opinion, necessary to pick up the ball flight. When the software computes the ball flight with the information from the sensor plate, v-cam and h-cam it is very accurate.

Comment

Thanks I will get one ordered

Comment

Anybody selling their horizontal camera let me know.

Comment

Hello
          i would be interested to purchase a used horizontal camera. Let me know if any for sale. Gilles
          phone 33 676314625

Comment

Hello
            i have today exactly the same issue that loggolf mentioned about its sensor. All shot with speed of 0,5km/h and a range of 1 to 16 on the ball-track sensor in red. How did loggolf solved the issue, what was the technical problem, what cost to get it repaired and what delay it took to be solved.
            thanks

Comment

Working...
            X