Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ProTee Horizontal Camera - Is this worth buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProTee Horizontal Camera - Is this worth buying?

I have a Protee sim and the only option I'm missing is the Protee horizontal camera, is it worth buying as I feel I'm missing out on the correct setup?

Absolutely. It is dead nuts accurate, stable and in my opinion, necessary to pick up the ball flight. When the software computes the ball flight with the information from the sensor plate, v-cam and h-cam it is very accurate.

Comment

Thanks I will get one ordered

Comment

Anybody selling their horizontal camera let me know.

Comment

Hello
          i would be interested to purchase a used horizontal camera. Let me know if any for sale. Gilles
          phone 33 676314625

Comment

Hello
            i have today exactly the same issue that loggolf mentioned about its sensor. All shot with speed of 0,5km/h and a range of 1 to 16 on the ball-track sensor in red. How did loggolf solved the issue, what was the technical problem, what cost to get it repaired and what delay it took to be solved.
            thanks

Comment

I have the horizontal camera and the floor mount that came with it doesnt lock into position. Anybody out there have same experience? I cant see how this thing would work if you cant adjust the angle and the tilt and lock it in. Anyone have a different mount they could recomend?

Comment

The horizontal camera usually goes overhead. So do you mean the vertical launch angle camera? In either case there is normally a set screw that locks the angle down. If yours does not have one, locate one of proper size and screw it in. Then set the angle and lock it down.

Comment

I have an old style horizontal camera I don't need. I upgraded to the new one ProTee sells. If your system is older and you already have an old vertical can, it'll work great.

Comment

Originally posted by Aohare View Post
                  I have a Protee sim and the only option I'm missing is the Protee horizontal camera, is it worth buying as I feel I'm missing out on the correct setup?
                  Yes! It is worth purchasing. It necessitates the use of two high-speed cameras (included in the set) and a projection screen. One camera is dedicated to vertical capture and the other to horizontal capture, so it's fairly comprehensive overall.

Comment

Working...
                  X