Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

H-Cam locks up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-Cam locks up

Anyone have this issue. My H-cam freezes up and stops working. I have to restart interface to get it working again.

I had this issue and ProTee actually logged into my system and monitored a few shots. They did discover an issue in how data was being analyzed and if it was not happening quick enough the system would read as a no read and lockup. They uploaded a newer version of the interface and solved the issue.

Not sure it is your problem, but I would contact ProTee or download the latest version of the Protee interface....

Comment

Had / have a similar issue with an HCam that doesn't always start at boot-up. At the moment seems that changing USB ports has helped.

Comment

Ended up with a quick response from Protee. I uploaded 3.15 and also they had me move the USB for the H-Cam to the front of my computer so that the V-cam and H-Cam were not working off the same place. Hasn’t locked up since.

Comment

Problem is back. H Cam freezing up. I think I have the latest interface. I guess I will have to start a support ticket.

Comment

Working...
          X