Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

Awsome Protee support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsome Protee support

I want to give a big thumbs up to Protee support and in particular to Jamie at Protee UK. I have had issues with the used Protee sensor unit I obtained. Over the last month or so, Jamie and the folks at Protee diligently helped me through some of the issues I was having. They even came up with a new interface in order to resolve those issues, that is version 3.16P. There were many problems I as having was my own setup.

For example, I have a fairly dark rug that's in front of the sensor pad and hitting mat. Although dark, it was far to reflective and caused issues. I also was using a high end webcam as the h-cam that's capable of 60 FPS, but was still causing random issues. Placing non-reflective material in front of the senor and replacing the camera with the one Protee recommended solved many issues. Jamie started from scratch and remotely walked me through a complete setup.

I have my latest Flightscope number for all of my clubs. The average numbers I'm getting with the new Protee setup are very similar to the Flightscope numbers. I could get picky and say one clubs carry distance is a bit far or the spin is a bit high, but the reality is the number are close enough I don't see me changing any of the settings.

I can now play a round of golf without getting so frustrated with rewinds I end up stopping the round. Don't get me wrong, I still do have the occasional rewind,which we all do, but there is a night and day difference.

Jamie:
    I hope I didn't just increase your work load.

Protee support has always been top notch.

Comment

Thanks Bob for the kind words, It was a journey but glad we got there and you are having a much better experience and your numbers are close with the flightscope sessions you have also.
      We are really pleased with feedback regarding the new interface which has been compared with Trackman and Quad numbers and numbers are very close.

Enjoy your new sim!

Comment

Working...
      X