New Skytrak problems

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cmckelvmi
    Advanced Member
    • Dec 2017
    • 474

    #16
    There was no customer service to contact, they would only reply via email and it would be days in between communication. Any response from customer service didn’t offer any support, just comments along the line of ‘it should be working’.

    Comment

    • PROTEE UK
      ProTee Distributor
      • Oct 2017
      • 220

      #17
      If you contacted ProTee United based in the Netherlands, They do make every effort to deal with the support ticket within 24 hours however there will be a time difference also as you are based in the US.
      I assume you purchased Rmotion directly from ProTee?
      If you would like to try Rmotion again with your system, I will be happy to help you and sort something out for that will work.
      The Rmotion is a very neat product and has been very popular with Skytrack users in the UK.
      If you can pm me and tell me what exactly did not work or what the issue was then I will be happy to help you and get you great head data to add to your Skytrack
      You can contact me on email jamie@proteeuk.co.uk

      Comment


      • penrose
        penrose commented
        Editing a comment
        All I can add is when I first got my setup going ProTee was very responsive with assisting. I had issues with group play using TGC and skytrak. We found out that my ISP was throttling to their server farm. ProTee offered me a free solution.
    • ProTee United
      Manufacturer
      • Aug 2014
      • 2998

      #18
      He did not buy the R-motion from ProTee....
      However, Rapsodo also provides great support, so not sure what went wrong.

      Comment

      Working...