This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrak and The Golf Club (TGC) Simulation Software

Hi Seth. I'm new to this forum but have been reading as much as I can about SkyTrak on this and other forums. It seems that many experienced sim users think that The Golf Club game is the best simulator software out there right now. In fact, if I'm understanding and remembering things correctly, Bubba22 and Zmax were instrumental (please correct me if I'm wrong) in getting ProTee to integrate their sim hardware (and gc2) with The Golf Club software. So my question to you/SkyTrak is simply this: Has there been any thought to integrating SkyTrak with The Golf Club? And if so, what are the odds that this might happen? And if so, when?

There is always a chance!

Comment

• Mickey
      Mickey commented
      Editing a comment
      Very new to golf sim and this forum. Recently got a skytrak unit. Any update on skytrak and tgc? Is e6 with skytrak the only sim option other than wgt of course? I signed up for wgt but not satisfied driver and 3wood distances. Consistently off 20-30 yards. Any advise in either topic - tgc or distances with wgt would be great.

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Mario, you're replying to a post from May with 44 pages of replies. There is still no TGC with Skytrak and lots of people waiting.

I will be pleading the fifth.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyTrak View Post
      That is better than saying no, but I don't want to get my hopes up either.

Comment

It's a lot better than saying no.

Comment

Thanks for the response Seth - albeit cryptic . So when someone 'pleads the fifth', they typically know more than they are willing or able to share. So can I assume that that is the case here?, i.e. that you know something about ST integrating with The Golf Club, but are unwilling or unable to say anything about it? I know, I'm totally fishing for more info. If I knew that TGC was going to be available with ST in the near future, I would place my order for a SkyTrak unit immediately!

Comment

It's a lot better than saying no.
            Get the hell out of here? It's actually happening!!!!!!!

I am so happy because foresight was so close to getting my money. If this is really happening thank you zmax, Bubba, SETH, and all the other TGC users on this awesome forum for playing a huge role in this integration. NEVER would have happened without all of you guys.

I know skytrak isn't in the same league as X2 elite, Trackman, gc2+ but it's existence alone should lower their insane margins. Take that greedy pigs!! ST taking back a huge percentage of the residential market. Gotta love a little competition.

Thank you SkyTrak for constantly improving this impressive little piece of hardware. Horizontal angle is the only thing that is a little off but I expected this. Overall super happy with the price and accuracy of my ST.
            Last edited by SimAddict; 05-07-2015, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Comment

Hahahaha!!

Comment

Bringing this back to the top... Bubba, Skytrak, anything to share? I'm dying for simulation for my ST!

Comment

I think we will see WGT and E6 first as we know they are working on them

Comment

Also is putting and chipping coming soon? Definitely gonna want to try those features for the sim. I'm guessing they are gonna try push that out before anything else but who knows, I'm dying for some simulator action too. Know it's hard to lock down a exact date, but any solid time frame (like by the end of June or July or whatever) of any of these thing yet to give us dreamers something to look forward to?

Comment

Iron, they just aren't going to commit to something yet. Best to be thinking end of year. Even that may not happen. It still may not happen at all... Thus Seth pleading the 5th.

Comment

I hear you, but I'm not referring to just TGC. I'm hoping for info on any of the simulator software they are already known to be partnering with, as well as putting, chipping, etc. and when they may come out (may not be the exact thread to put this in seeing it is titled with TGC, but my bad, whoops). I know they still may not give a date or even a tentative time frame but I know its a burning question on all of our minds and cant hurt to ask. So any update info that anyone in the know has would be amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by dt2511 View Post
                            Bringing this back to the top... Bubba, Skytrak, anything to share? I'm dying for simulation for my ST!
                            Ok as you guys know Skytrak is working hard to get sim software options. You already know about E6 and WGT. Well as you guessed TGC is in the works. I have been testing Skytrak and TGC and it is very, very impressive. All shots including chipping and putting work great. Connection is easy and flaweless. Be patient, it will come but there are more testing and finalization to occur before its released. Give me a couple of weeks to get more info.

Comment

Working...
                            X