Automatic swing recording with OBS Studio

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • htdumps
    commented on 's reply
    Thank man! there is an issue with the current version needing a dll from the older version that doesn't ship with new version. To fix this install Uninstall OBS completely, install v23, then update through the help menu. Or wait a day or two for the OBS plugin to be updated.

  • Phoenix01
    replied
    wzjy47 , htdumps did the trick for me: He had to remotely login to my PC and fixed the issue. It seems he installed the old version obs studio first then upgraded to the latest version. I am not sure. Please ask him for help. He is Gooooooooooooood! Now I need to get a decent webcam.

    Leave a comment:


  • wzjy47
    commented on 's reply
    I've got the same issue, so if you happen to figure it, I'd appreciate any feedback...Thanks!

  • Phoenix01
    replied
    Hi htdumps , I am on discord now, what should I do please? Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • htdumps
    commented on 's reply
    Come on over to discord and Ill try to get you sorted out, https://discordapp.com/invite/PakHbUA

  • Phoenix01
    replied
    I just downloaded & installed OBS Studio, so I guess it is the latest - 24.0.3 (64 bit)

    Leave a comment:


  • htdumps
    commented on 's reply
    Is your OBS up to date?

  • Phoenix01
    replied
    Hi , I can't figure out how to get the "ReplayInput" source shown under "Source - Add" pull down menu. I saved the reply-source file under \obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit directory. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

    Leave a comment:


  • htdumps
    commented on 's reply
    Replay source for OBS studio. Contribute to exeldro/obs-replay-source development by creating an account on GitHub.

  • wzjy47
    commented on 's reply
    Do you happen to know where to download the new version of RelayInput?

  • dborden0
    replied
    If you update to the latest version of OBS studio, (version 24) it will break RelayInput. There is a new version of RelayInput you need to download to fix the issue. Just in case anyone run into this.

    Leave a comment:


  • NovaGolfer
    commented on 's reply
    Can you tell me what camera you are using for the close up? I tried 640x480 @ 100fps, but it is wayyy to slow to capture the impact. Thanks in advance!

  • dborden0
    commented on 's reply
    For simplicity sake, I just bought another monitor to display playback on and don't bother with overlaying it on the projector. Of course my wife noticed the construction in my shop right away. lol.

  • htdumps
    commented on 's reply
    Post a picture. You can also set your canvas size to 4k which gives you a lot more Real estate

  • dborden0
    replied
    Thank you for this write up! This works very well, with minimal hassle setting up. The only thing I am struggling with is the preview window size. I am rotating my camera image 90 degrees, and when I overlay it over the skytrak app, there is a ton of "whitespace" around the replay image that takes up a lot of real estate that I don't want to lose. It feels like I am just doing something wrong and it should be an easy fix. I can try and post a picture in case my description doesn't make sense.

    Leave a comment:

Working...