Automatic swing recording with OBS Studio

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scoobanny
    commented on 's reply
    How did you guys manage to have it output 120 or 240 fps? I can only get 60…

  • Justin JY Christensen
    replied
    tlrcash the only workaround ive been successful with is make a new MIC2, but use the same microphone source...it works but then you get an echo effect because its the same mic recording twice

    Leave a comment:


  • tlrcash
    commented on 's reply
    I have the same problem and it drives me insane. I hope someone has figured out a solution. I stopped using a dual camera setup because it was too inconsistent.

  • Justin JY Christensen
    replied
    htdumps are you still using this same setup? just wondering if anything has changed...I run into issues with 2 cameras using the same MIC as an audio source for the trigger...either one works flawlessly, adding the 2nd replay causes one replay to stutter/freeze

    Leave a comment:


  • BushwoodBlaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix01 View Post
    Need help here. I just changed a brand new PC, but my OBS replay window still keeps freezing. If I remove one camera, it seems better (less chance to freeze). This new PC is very good ($1500). So I don't think it is PC hardware. It is probably the setting somewhere is not right. Please help. Thank you.
    Did you ever figure this out or does anyone have a fix for this? I have done a bunch of troubleshooting and have had no success either. Replays will work for 15 minutes and then OBS will just stop responding.

    Leave a comment:


  • evild0er
    replied
    Originally posted by dborden0 View Post
    I used to have this working, but my recordings aren't saving now. The replay works fine. I can't even figure out how to manually save the replay. Does anyone know how to get this to work? I did update the plugin to the latest.
    Any luck getting the recordings to save? Having the same issue on my end.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anansi
    commented on 's reply
    Howdy! How did you get iPhone to work at 240 FPS? I've managed to get it working at 120, but the phone app crashes when I try to further increase the FPS.

  • dborden0
    replied
    I used to have this working, but my recordings aren't saving now. The replay works fine. I can't even figure out how to manually save the replay. Does anyone know how to get this to work? I did update the plugin to the latest.

    Leave a comment:


  • cweikert
    commented on 's reply
    What do you mean by Step 3 OBS 3. Add "ReplayInput" source? Should there be an Option "ReplayInput" in the Dropdown-Menu from the +Sign? If there isn't one is there something wrong with my installation?

  • wzjy47
    commented on 's reply
    I'm currently using 2 of these, recommended by htdumps a while back (he's a very knowledgeable and helpful person on this subject):



    I've got one ~6' for face on and ~10' for down the line. The only draw back with this camera is that its in black and white, but it works great.

    You might want to take a look at the Kinovea thread too. I've found that the newest version of it works very well.

  • Jborg
    replied
    Are the camera’s that were recommended earlier in this thread the ones you guys still recommend? Looks like some of them are no longer sold or have been replaced. I know nothing about these cameras and will just get what you recommend. Dtl camera will be about 7feet away and front on will be as close as I can get. Thanks for all the time you’ve put into this.

    Leave a comment:


  • htdumps
    commented on 's reply
    Those are the old instructions. Here are the new one:
    1. Download from https://github.com/exeldro/obs-replay-source/releases

    2. Unzip the download in the 64 bit plugins folder for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit

    Step 2 OBS

    1. Create a new scene

    Step 3 OBS

    1. Add one video capture source name it DTL, make sure to adjust the camera and set it to highest fps

    2. Add an audio input source, name it MIC

    3. Add "ReplayInput" source, name it DTL slow, then select DTL and change the following values:
    Check Capture Internal Frame
    Select Your mic for the audio source.
    Duration 4000
    Load Delay 1000
    Maximum replays 1
    Speed Percentage change to your preference
    Threshold db change to how loud you need it so it will only capture the ball strike. I have it set to -11.00

    4. Click OK.

  • JeffW
    replied
    Hey htdumps, I've been using my GC2 for about a year now and just decided to add a camera into the mix. I'm following your instructions on how to do this. I;ve downloaded OSB and those instructions were pretty easy. Pretty great so far but I'm stuck at this point below, I'm a bit of a novice so i'm just following your instructions, but i'm not sure how to execute this in Voice Attack..
    4. Select new command
    5. Setup the command to correspond to the provided screen shot THIS IS THE PART I"M NOT SURE HOW TO DO, ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
    6. Hit ok then apply.
    Last edited by JeffW; 12-23-2019, 07:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Phoenix01
    replied
    Need help here. I just changed a brand new PC, but my OBS replay window still keeps freezing. If I remove one camera, it seems better (less chance to freeze). This new PC is very good ($1500). So I don't think it is PC hardware. It is probably the setting somewhere is not right. Please help. Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • wzjy47
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I'll give that a try this weekend.
Working...