Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Saik Golf winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - AT&T Pebble Beach ProAm !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Genesis Open with 2 rounds at Riviera Country Club Friday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-genesis-open
See more
See less

Acoustically transparent golf screens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustically transparent golf screens

Is there such a thing?

my sim is going in the main TV movie room and speaker placement is proving to be a problem.

I have my front speakers and my sub mounted behind the screen with no problem. I am using partopro hq screen. I see on their web site they no longer offer this screen. It looks like they only offer the new “quiet” type. That is a shame. It is a great product, and the clarity is amazing.

Comment

Have you had a specific problem? I ask because I place my front center speaker and 2 side speakers behind my screen and I have not experienced any loss in volume are quality. I've used several different screens and I am currently using one I got from mfg with the guys on the forum.

Comment

I also have 3 in wall speakers behind my screen and have the 2nd round screen from DBgolf. I would say there is a very slight loss in volume, but no loss in quality. I was initially worried about the volume and quality of sound since the screen is so thick, but I have been pleasantly surprised. I also had the basic Carl's screen before and it was definitely acoustically transparent.

Comment

Working...
        X