Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Teezr2 (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Sentry Tournament of Champions !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii with 2 rounds at Loa Pali Golf Resort - ProTee by CSU : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ee-open-hawaii
See more
See less

Buy Impact Screen Fabric Directly from Mill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am also interested if you still have any or if anyone has backed out.

Comment

• Hi! Just wondering if I'd need to build an actual cage for this screen to wrap around?? It's going to be a second screen to hit into as my normal screen is a little tight for space for right handers (I'm a lefty). I'm going to make a screen that flips up into the ceiling and I'm trying to keep it as thin as possible. So, I was debating just doing a "rectangle" instead of the cage or a super thin cage depending on the bounce back of this material. Thanks!

Comment

• Hello, can I please be put on list for 14' x 9.5' thanks!

Comment

• Anyone have one of their screens for sale? I should have stayed on the list, my bullet screen is to shiny to project a good image. 9 1/2 x 14ish

Comment

• Can I please get a price for a 12x10 . How long of wait is there currently?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbonder View Post
              Can I please get a price for a 12x10 . How long of wait is there currently?
              I think all new orders are on hold; not sure if this is going to resume

Comment

• Curious, has anyone tried washing this in washing machine on delicate or similar and warm or cool dry in dryer?

Comment

• pwade3
                  pwade3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have not tried washing my “from the mill” but I did have a PR-100 from west coast netting and they told me I could just put it in the washer on gentle. I did that and it came out like new. I don’t know about these ones as the material feels slitghtly different. I can’t see how cold water could hurt it though. If it can take a 100 mph golf ball, I’m sure it will handle rolling around in a drum. I have a 2 foot section that was left over from mine getting the loops and Velcro stitched on, I can put it through the washer if you have not already tried yours. Cheers

• I'm curious about washing as well. Anyone have any techniques for cleaning screen?

Comment

• DB........will you be doing anymore full roll purchases in the future or is it turning out to be a pia? I need to get a spare or two on hand.

Comment

• Would like to know as well. Should have never sold my spare from this run, starting to think it may have been a bad decision.

Comment

• BlechBOX
                      BlechBOX commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm with you. I gave up my spot in this last run because i already have an extra but my primary is going to have a hole by the end of the winter.

• Just got mine up this week. Very Nice! At the same price, I'd do another so I had a back up.

Comment

• I’d also love to get 2 screens 12.5’ x 9 if another batch is ordered.

Comment

Working...
                      X