This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Impact Screen Fabric Directly from Mill

As a cost sensitive person attempting to build a high quality simulator, I realized purchasing the correct impact screen is critical to both the simulator's overall performance and it's price tag. It should be affordable, durable, seamless, impact resistant, have minimal bounce back, low noise, and display HD quality images.

West Coast Netting, Par2Pro, Foresight, Carl's Place and others listed in various forum threads all sell screens but none actually manufacture them. Buying second hand increases cost and my goal to buy the highest quality materials at the best possible price can only be accomplished by purchasing direct from the mill that manufacturers the fabric.

After plenty of research I found the mill that's manufacturing the impact screen fabric for Foresight, Carl's Place and others. The mills highest quality impact screen fabric is a heavyweight knit polyester sold only in 120 inch x 40 yard rolls. The raw material costs $56/yard without shipping.

40 yards is clearly too much material for my simulator so I'm looking to get a group of us on the forum to split a roll.

Please advise any interest or questions.

• Originally posted by GungHoGolf View Post
    I’d be in for 12 x 9, thanks!

-Ron
    Changing my order to a 18 x 9, thanks!
    - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

• Update..Production is finished. Shipping middle of next week. Should start cutting week after next.

Comment

• I'll take a 16x10 if there is enough

Comment

• Originally posted by dbgolf72 View Post
          Update..Production is finished. Shipping middle of next week. Should start cutting week after next.
          Excellent News - and Huge Thanks for doing this again!

Will you send out a list like last time of all those included, so that we can send payment etc?

Comment

• 14 feet sent to finisher for me.

Comment

• So glad I found this thread and forum I would like a 10x10 finished as well

thabk you !

Comment

• I would take an 11' raw chunk, thanks a bunch in advance doug.

Comment

• I would like another 13 X 10. Thanks again for doing this, it is greatly appreciated!

Comment

• I would love a finished 10x8

Comment

• If you have any left will take 16x10 finished.

Comment

• Can I get a 12X10?

Comment

• Hey Guys
                          Material is in. Instead of making a list this time, whoever needs a screen please send paypal deposit to maintenance@dekalbfarmersmarket.com
                          Please send as gift or add in the money to cover the paypal commission.
                          Indicate your screen name and size that you want 10 x ?. All screens are 10 ft high - minimum order 10 ft.
                          Price same as last time 17.50/foot.
                          If someone wants a roll send me a PM and will be happy to send it.
                          After I received deposits I'll cut and pack them and post a list as they become ready to go. Then will wait for your shipping label and mail them out.
                          Best
                          Daniel Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9998.jpg
Views:	1045
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	209792

Comment

• Yahtzee
                            Yahtzee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you dbgolf72! Just sent my paypal for 15ft.

• Rhino
                            Rhino commented
                            Editing a comment
                            dbGolf72, it's Rhino a newbie to this forum. I sent my pp deposit for a 10 x 12 impact screen fabric. Let me know the total including shipping and commission, and i'll pp over the rest of the $. Thanks again for doing this....

• Burtgolf
                            Burtgolf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just sent my PP deposit for a 10x10. THANK YOU !!

• Wow! That is a lot of fabric!

you're the man! Thanks for doing this. Will send my PayPal tomorrow.

-Jeff

Comment

• dbgolf72 Thanks, payment sent for 18x10. Regarding the mailing label, can we email you a PDF label? What is the sending address?
                            - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

• Sweet! Just sent my deposit as well

Comment

Working...
                              X