Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @orkie (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - WGC-FedEx St. Jude!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - PGA Championship Tournament with 3 rounds at Pine Valley (Protee Blue Tees): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...hip#post281617
See more
See less

Exputt Putting Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exputt Putting Simulator

Has anybody seen this or have any experience with it? The mygolfspy guys posted a quick video of it on their Instagram a few days ago and it looks pretty cool, especially for somebody that doesn't have the room for a full swing in their house. From what I can find online it looks like it's an Asian company expanding to the US market. If the numbers are accurate it could be a good training tool.
    ​​​​​​

I'm in the Middle East and run a Skytrak Golf SIM dual bay in my spare time (not much of that during this lockdown). I just ordered this to compliment our setup. Looking forward to trying it out after it comes through our re-shipper!

Scott

Comment

It's been a couple months. Has anybody used their Exputt? Is it worth it?

I also see Mygolfspy has a 10% discount code.

EXPUTT&MyGolfSpy10

Comment

• Anansi
        Anansi commented
        Editing a comment
        I use mine daily to practice distance control and I’ll occasionally play a challenge or simulated putting round. It’s a great little unit, turns on quickly, and is plenty accurate for my handicap. It’s also a MUCH cheaper putting launch monitor than SAM Lab, GC Quad, and Optishot Pure. The best practice aids are the ones you actually use, and Exputt makes it incredibly easy to practice putting, even in small spaces.

Anecdotally, I haven’t had much need for tech support, but when I broke part of the stand assembly the company shipped me a replacement part for free. I hope the can integrate with an iOS app or other launch monitors in the future, but I’m very happy with the Exputt as a stand-alone launch monitor for putting.

Originally posted by xfactor989 View Post

EXPUTT&MyGolfSpy10
      Still use mine, quick to turn on and practice or just play 9 holes. I definitely feel like I’m making more putts and more putts in the 3-6’ range

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor989 View Post

EXPUTT&MyGolfSpy10
        I'm using mine still, I feel it helps on distance control by figuring out how a 10 ft, 20 ft, 30 ft, etc. putt feels. Getting the green speed right helps, but I now need to work on getting better at reading greens, because virtual green breaks are not like real life.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, i just ordered mine

Comment

Hi all,I live in the UK and just ordered the Exputt, here in the UK it costs £545.00 thats $718.00 US.looked to get one from the US but with import fees the cost is the same. Seen all the videos on it and it looks very interesting,it’s due to arrive Monday so will update when I use it,

Comment

Working...
            X