• Added SkyTrak Boost Options upto +/-50%
    • Added Minimap Distances
    • Added Minimap Mouse point and click aiming
    • Added ability to change personal handicap
    • Added Keyboard shortcut (R) for auto rewind
    • Improved Search Feature to find ProTee Courses
    • Fixed Sweetspot position on analysis screen
    • Fixed Sweetspot text always left on analysis screen
    • Fixed Analysis Screen for left handed players when pressing (i)
    • Added Tour Identifier
    • Added User Adjustable Green Stimp
    • Added User Adjustable Green Firmness
    • Added Machine ID and License Key copy and paste buttons
    • Added Time of Day Control
    • Reset Weather to Sunny when using Time of Day Control
    • Added Course Handicap Rating after 10 plays
    • Added Ball out of View mode
    • Added Gimme Distance 1 yard minimum
    • Added Skip Hole (Concede)
    • Changed Offline Play and available courses
    • Integrated API access
    • Fixed Low Backpin Bug
    • Fixed Excessive Side Spin
    • Added Limited Edition Mode
    • Added Off Center Camera adjustment
    • Added Camera Follow Timer
    • Added New Camera Follow Mode
    • Fixed Camera Passing green in Scout Mode
    • Fixed possible Game Crash on lost internet connection
    • Added SDK Version Check
    • Added 5500+ Golf Courses
    • Improved Yardages
    • Small bug fixes
    We recommend to update your system as soon as possible.

Registered customer will receive an email with update instructions.

I like 3.0 for lefties. Now my clubs look correctly oriented in the analysis screen.

Love the minimap.

Love the clip to Aim

Just a couple questions.

1. I thought that we were going to have multiple online users. In other words, I thought that we were going to be able to sign in multiple players so that their games would be saved and then restarted.

2. Can someone explain Gimme 1 and Gimme 2. How they should be used, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Shardak View Post
      Just played a few holes, this is a really cool update. Functional minimap is nice.

I see the default putting speed was increased to stimp 7, and I will probably leave it there for now. Didnt notice a huge difference, but dont want to jack it up to 10 all at once.

Could you post a document that describes all of these values in the config.txt file? What are the possible values for Green Firmness for example? Stimp and boost I understand, but I'm not sure on the others (and I assume they probably should not be changed).

[General]
      High BackSpin Correction=ON
      Show Club Data=ON

[Skytrak]
      Horizontal Angle Correction=ON
      Putting Correction=ON
      Driver Boost=0
      Wood Boost=0
      Iron Boost=0
      Wedge Boost=0
      Putter Boost=0
      Short Chip Correction=ON

[Course Configuration]
      Green Stimp=7
      Green Firmness=2

Where do you find this file....I want to adjust the green speed also.

Comment

• rsuslow
        rsuslow commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, commented under the wrong post!
        Last edited by rsuslow; 05-15-2016, 03:27 AM. Reason: Wrong post

can someone give instructions on how to change green speed. I cannot find it anywhere in settings.

Comment

Originally posted by gene438 View Post

Where do you find this file....I want to adjust the green speed also.

C:\ProgramData\ProTee United\TGC Simulator\TGCSim_Data\Server\server_Data\config.tx t

Comment

Originally posted by gene438 View Post
          can someone give instructions on how to change green speed. I cannot find it anywhere in settings.
          Go under the new skytrak tgc settings tab on your desktop, change the numbers there, save it, then reload tgc from scratch, that how I do it
          Last edited by Ironstrokes; 05-15-2016, 03:04 AM.

Comment

When you first start TGC dashboard..... stop the server. Then you will be able to click on My Settings. There you can make your adjustments. Green speed and firmness along with skytrack boost. Once you make your changes, close the file and save when you are prompted. Then start the server and play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
              1. Added Advanced Configuration Settings
              2. Added Limited Edition Mode
              3. Added New Camera Follow Mode
              Call me dumb, but where and what are these?

Comment

Originally posted by FaultyClubs View Post

Call me dumb, but where and what are these?

1. That the new setting icon on you desktop that you can change the putting speed and all with I believe

2. Was wondering what this was myself actually

3. Its the new camera mode where (in the settings) you can set it so after you hit a shot, it then shows the shot like you are watching it in real life and then you can decided how many seconds you want to watch it like that until it zooms in and follows the ball up close

Comment

1. When you first start TGC, do you see a dashboard. On the dashboard you will see.
                  My Profile, Server started, Start game
                  My settings, License, Close.

Click on server started, this will stop the server. My settings will now be able to be selected. There you will find green settings, skytrack boost settings etc,

2 Added limited edition mode?????? don't know.

3 camera follow mode has changed, you can set a delay before the camera follows.
                  In game settings, click on display, follow camera on, set follow camera delay. I like 4.5 seconds for the delay.

ProTee posted a video of some of the features... not too sure where it is though.

Comment

• Vincent_Vega
                    Vincent_Vega commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For some reason, my settings doesn't become available when I stop the server.

Great update, but limited testing
                  Mini Map : like it
                  Spin Full swing issues : really like it
                  Spin around the green : really like it and a game changer for me
                  Putting : set my interface to 0 and finally something that feels right

Great job guys really like the new update

Comment

Opps forget one the Screen Offset : perfect at least for me

Comment

Thanks guys.

So "Added Camera Follow Timer" is really the same thing as "Added New Camera Follow Mode"?
                      Not sure why they list the same thing twice just worded differently but it probably makes sense to someone... LOL

Now to demystify the limited edition mode...

And I agree with everyone...it's a fantastic update. Lots of useful improvements. TGC was great before and even better now!

PS. I don't have a new desktop settings icon...presumably that is a Skytrak thing? I do have the dashboard though which lists the settings as Keither explained.
                      Last edited by FaultyClubs; 05-15-2016, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FaultyClubs View Post
                        Thanks guys.

So "Added Camera Follow Timer" is really the same thing as "Added New Camera Follow Mode"?

Not sure why they list the same thing twice just worded differently but it probably makes sense to someone... LOL

Now to demystify the limited edition mode...

One setting is the actual follow camera mode toggle on or off. And there is also another setting to let you pick how long you want that camera delayed, so it technically two different settings and probably why they listed it that way. Definitely can be confusing though haha
                        Last edited by Ironstrokes; 05-15-2016, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• FaultyClubs
                          FaultyClubs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          >>>> One setting is the actual follow camera mode toggle on or off.

Yes, but that was always there and not new in this update. The only thing new in this update is the settable time delay.

I love the screen offset - it makes such a difference from hitting into an imaginary target on the right half of my screen. The difference with being able to look up and see what I am aiming at had the same effect as going from the range (where I can hit ball after ball excellently) to playing on a real course (where I often hit my early shots thin or don't align correctly). For me, this one feature will have the biggest impact on my IRL game.

Has anyone using the offset noticed a weird swerve in the animation using the scout camera? It's kind of like the camera rises, centers and then zooms into the target area.

Comment

• Fieldygolf
                          Fieldygolf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Im trying to work out where to find the screen offset settings. Any help will be appreciated

• FaultyClubs
                          FaultyClubs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Paul, look in the regular TGC settings. I think in Display.

• jrz
                          jrz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, it's in the Display section. You'll probably need to be more conservative than you think. I started at one yard and decreased it to about 0.7 to make it look correct.

I also noticed that the scout camera stopping at the flag was not working as I expected. At 10 yards from the pin (off the green) in pitch mode with a PW selected. The scout camera still zoomed past the flag and into the trees. I understand it zooming past the hole when you are 170 out and select driver, but I thought the behavior of the camera was supposed to change around the green?

Comment

• ProTee United
                          ProTee United commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You need to set the SCOUT CAMERA PRESET to AUTOMATIC. This will fix it.
                      Working...
                      X