TGC Real Course List v2.3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mthunt
    replied
    1. Is a no. You need to figure out what is good. Using ProTee in the search helps.
    2. Is a Bluetooth, PC or Internet problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest
    Guest replied
    2 questions:
    1) is there a menu of any kind of available catagories ie: we hit a lot of range, when you type in range 13 pages come up that are not simple ranges but rather 9-18 holes. Are there sub catagories such as chipping range, etc...is there a category list? ie : Do I have to go thru 13 pages until I find a range I like? We like a basic range - not 9 or 18 holes but a simple range like a true golf course similar to Pro Tee Accuracy or distance Range - that use to be in the range list- are these still in the system? If not how do I design a simple range with a few OB lines 25-300 yrd markers?

    2)when we play for approx. 1 hour everything is great (doesn't matter range or course) and then shots are not recognized right away...it may take 30sec. it may take 5-10 min. before the shot hits on the screen. This happens almost every time we use TGC - very frustrating. anybody else experience this? solutions?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • richdmb
    replied
    are there any plans to update the list in the first post or have there been no more accurate course recreations?
    thanks !

    Leave a comment:


  • ks-man
    replied
    St. Andrews Links - Old Course by theclv24 is now available. Give it a try!

    Leave a comment:


  • wbond
    replied
    That would be a great addition to the course filter.
    Originally posted by DougieMn View Post
    Is there a place that list TGC courses by state? I'd be curious is any of the nicer courses in my state have been recreated by anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • DougieMn
    replied
    Is there a place that list TGC courses by state? I'd be curious is any of the nicer courses in my state have been recreated by anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • LambyPro
    replied
    Okay as a PGA Professional in Cornwall England, one designer has created a fantastic representation of St Enodoc in Cornwall England. I play this course regularly in regional events. Just a Brilliant creation. The only thing I could fault is the 10th hole which ( no fault of the designer) has a light house instead of a church. I wish HB studios would add a few more ' points of interest ' to reflect true representation.
    Any designers out would like to have a go at creating Trevose Golf Club in Cornwall England.
    Trevose Golf and Country Club, home to world-class golf courses in Cornwall, coastal views, fine dining and family-friendly activities for an unforgettable stay.

    also Saunton Golf Club & Burnham & Berrow Golf Club. All classic British links courses, Harry Colt etc etc

    Leave a comment:


  • Jwheels9876
    replied
    Originally posted by st_golfer View Post
    Add Doral to the list?

    RCR Doral Blue Monster - Florida Palms Blue

    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...4&share_type=t
    Played the front 9 with a friend last night and really enjoyed it... Would never have found this because of the different name so thanks for posting.
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • aeroburner
    commented on 's reply
    played a group round tonight and it was a top notch course added it to my favorites, great find

  • rbarthle17
    replied
    Originally posted by st_golfer View Post
    Add Doral to the list?

    RCR Doral Blue Monster - Florida Palms Blue

    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...4&share_type=t
    Tried it, like it a lot. I did not compare it to a view of the real Doral but it played wonderfully.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bnorman58
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks mthunt. Tha'ts what I thought they were saying and then they said after the sync in the next message and I got confused. Appreciate the help!

  • mthunt
    commented on 's reply
    Move the course to your sim PC. Open designer and it'll be there (if you put it in the right folder). Publish it from your sim pc and it'll be in the game.

  • Bnorman58
    commented on 's reply
    Hi mthunt. I bought this and opened a thread that ProTee has been answering but it's not getting me anywhere. I see the directory my courses were getting saved to when I was creating on my sim computer in "/some directory I cant think of now/Courses". They have weird names but The dates align with when I created the courses. I am guessing I can create courses on my steam version on my inside PC and copy them here and open designer on my sim computer and play the course that way.
    What I would like to do is play the course in regular sim mode ex. multi player, gimmes, etc..
    I read that there are courses that come with TGC on my sim computer that are available offline. Would you know where those are located and if they are the same type file?
    In summary, I would like to create courses inside, copy them to sim computer in the garage and play in regular sim mode (not inside of designer) and not have to publish and wait for sync.
    Would you be able to help me with that question? I sure appreciate it.

  • Bnorman58
    replied
    Yeah, I agree, the steam version is the way to go, don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    replied
    remoting in the designer sucks. The best thing is to buy TGC on steam for like 10 bucks now. You'll need to save the course file to your sim PC so you don't have to wait. For a sync

    Leave a comment:

Working...