TGC Real Course List v2.3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • buckslayr
    replied
    Is pinnacle point South Africa a real course?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jason Penner
    commented on 's reply
    I prefer this one bud. https://tgccourses.com/

  • mikewohlwend
    replied
    Does this list still work? I haven't updated to 2019 yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Derekfsu
    replied
    How do we find Augusta now?

    Leave a comment:


  • triplebogeysrbetter
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for doing this. Awesome stuff!

  • Guest
    Guest replied
    Yes, did that last night - new key - back on. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    commented on Guest's reply
    Open a ticket. ProTee will give you a new license

  • Guest
    Guest replied
    Went to sign on to TGC and ProTee Golf Sim. Temp. Lic. has expired - Anybody have any ideas why?

    Leave a comment:


  • ProTee United
    replied
    Search on mthunt or RDH. Great ranges.

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    replied
    Search for mthunt. My Mississauga range is simple as is my other range. My 2017 range has greens left and right and chipping.

    Leave a comment:


  • andygg1986
    commented on Guest's reply
    The way driving ranges work is a little weird because of the course designer. However, once you get the process down it works well. Here is a post on a good one designed by mthunt.
    I can't swing a club for the next 4-6 weeks (major groin pull). I figure there's no better time to learn to putt on TGC. I'm looking for recommendations on

  • Guest
    Guest replied
    we have searched many different ways and cant find them. Why are there no basic driving ranges? how can one be designed (we tried - no design options) or added? every other software package has awesome driving ranges - seems ridiculous. starting to regret this purchase. Help!?

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    replied
    Originally posted by MBond View Post
    well that is very disappointing - especially when you have to completely back out to the start just to take a look at a course or range.
    I searched Protee - can you tell me what happened to the Protee Accuracy Range and the ProTee Distance range - they arte not in the ProTee search. Very disappointing - They were the only basic ranges that there were for range game improvement. I am High school coach - I need a range.
    Can you tell me how to access them or can we get them back?
    They are there but getting lost in the mountain of stuff in TGC. Find them by searching then save them in favourites by click the thumbs up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest
    Guest replied
    well that is very disappointing - especially when you have to completely back out to the start just to take a look at a course or range.
    I searched Protee - can you tell me what happened to the Protee Accuracy Range and the ProTee Distance range - they arte not in the ProTee search. Very disappointing - They were the only basic ranges that there were for range game improvement. I am High school coach - I need a range.
    Can you tell me how to access them or can we get them back?

    Leave a comment:


  • drewpac
    commented on Guest's reply
    if the wifi symbol in the bottom right is white and constantly on the screen its probably your internet connection.
Working...