2015 Michael Myers Classic - start week of Oct 12th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #61
    Any particular time? I might be able to play tonight if nobody can join you.

    Comment

    • chefrank
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 140

      #62
      Any after 6:30 est
      Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

      Twitch Channel:fweiland

      Comment

      • Maverick
        Offline
        • Aug 2014
        • 289

        #63
        Chefrank, I can play in about an hour if that's ok with you.

        Comment

        • chefrank
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 140

          #64
          Great. Would that be 7:30 est?
          Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

          Twitch Channel:fweiland

          Comment

          • Maverick
            Offline
            • Aug 2014
            • 289

            #65
            yes, see you in Teamspeak then.

            Comment

            • Maverick
              Offline
              • Aug 2014
              • 289

              #66
              Nice playing with you Frank.

              I'm like Jackle and Hyde. Come on guys, come online and start playing your rounds. Real golf season is over. Well, for me anyway.

              Comment

              • Bubba22
                Sim Guru
                • Aug 2014
                • 3004

                #67
                Looking to setup a match at some point. Evenings better for me.

                Comment

                • HWoods
                  Super Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 695

                  #68
                  Originally posted by Bubba22 View Post
                  Looking to setup a match at some point. Evenings better for me.
                  I might play a round tonight, want me to PM you?

                  Comment

                  • Bubba22
                    Sim Guru
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 3004

                    #69
                    I can't tonight but can do tomorrow at 6 EST.

                    Comment

                    • mmlincon
                      Extreme Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 901

                      #70
                      Alright! I'm setup again. Looking to play first round tomorrow. Problem is I'm not sure what time I can play yet...

                      Comment

                      • SFR
                        Super Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 621

                        #71
                        Originally posted by mmlincon View Post
                        Alright! I'm setup again. Looking to play first round tomorrow. Problem is I'm not sure what time I can play yet...
                        I might be able to get in my first round today. Just might be busy around noon mountain time.
                        Mountain Time

                        Comment

                        • Maverick
                          Offline
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 289

                          #72
                          Cool. Text, PM, or whatever. Good luck guys.

                          Comment

                          • HWoods
                            Super Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 695

                            #73
                            I'm playing right now if that helps anyone. I can't tonight though.

                            Comment

                            • mmlincon
                              Extreme Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 901

                              #74
                              I can play in like 30 min but have to finish by 3 pst

                              Comment

                              • mmlincon
                                Extreme Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 901

                                #75
                                At this point I'm looking at this evening. Probably after 3:30 pst. Anyone need to or want to play tonite?

                                Comment

                                Working...