Honda Classic

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Honda Classic runs from TODAY - February 25.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

Tournament Rules:
    i just got back from Vegas and my club closed on Sunday. It's sim season and we are getting new players every day so I figured I'd repost this. Tour Rules

For live play and tour talk visit ProTee TGC Discord:
    Check out the ProTee United community on Discord - hang out with 61 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Played my round at 11 am EST, hope it shows up on the scoreboard at some point.

Comment

• CBG778
        CBG778 commented
        Editing a comment
        Had a great round going , until I took a 10 on the short par 3 . Tough course !

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        A 76 is not bad at all when you get a 10 on a hole!!
        This course looks really good on TGC2 . We need it to come out already!!

• CBG778
        CBG778 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes . Cant wait until TGC2 is out !

Dear God that was bad....

Not only narrow with water, the greens absolutely destroyed me.

Comment

Garbage course. Not sure if Skytrak was off or the course is wonky. Numerous shots totally misread. Bizarre. Oh well till next week

Comment

This one is not for me. Started off ok considering the greens are terrible. Skytrak was giving me trouble also. Gave up halfway through. Hopefully next week will be better

Comment

• bballer320xu
            bballer320xu commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about this course. Next to impossible to hold an iron shot or even a pitch. Both of my scores were 10-15 strokes higher than normal and seemed to have more misreads than normal.

Was anyone else having connection issues last night? I played through the first round just fine but the start of the second round was giving me a lot of troubles. Long delays registering the shot and after a while I had to shut the game down and restart...I went through 6 holes before that and when I restarted I was back putting on the first hole.

Comment

Terrible 1st round. Couple balls in the water. Great 2nd round -1 net. Took a rewind on 3rd hole 2nd round putting from fringe while TGC/SkyTrak were on chipping. Everything is accounted for: https://youtu.be/b5TLpHcwvKU?t=11m24s

Comment

Jesus what a hard course. I think this one is tougher than the past 2. I don't know how many I put in the water. Handicap is definitely going up this week!

Comment

Can you not putt from off the green when it says fairway in this game? In real life it if was just off the green I would certainly putt rather than chip if inside like 15 yards. I tried putting in a exhibition round and the ball went about 1 foot?

Comment

If you want to putt while off the green you have to change it to putter. Same problem the other way as well, you may think you rolled off an edge of the green but the ball is actually on the green and if you chip it just takes off like it's on cement.

Comment

• allen2be
                    allen2be commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did that again today - thought I was on the fringe, chipped, took off like a rocket with 0 spin to help it out. Only 2 rewinds I've taken lately are for that reason. Guess I need to be looking up in the corner at the lie and double checking!

Absolutely terrible course, lots or really narrow greens, way too firm, massive dropoffs etc. I have played some of the most firm and fast courses around and never struggled in real life to hold a green with hardly any club. 8-iron with over 8k spin 48 land angle struggling to stay on the green on the 155yd par 3 when landing 4-5 yards past the pin.

fairways seemed a little too narrow. Not played this course in real life before, but I have to imagine the fairways and greens are a bit bigger. In fact, straight from the courses website: "The Champion has generous landing areas and spacious and accepting TifEagle greens"

I think if the course was made to be a little closer to the actual course and less firm greens I wouldn't mind the run off areas around the greens.

shot 69 in my practice round when I was driving the ball beautifully. Had some alignment issues on the tournament rounds that caused everything to start 5-6 degrees right of target line with my natural draw spin. Didn't realize I had somehow bumped my skytrack quite a bit offline.

Comment

A little eye candy from TGC2. The bear trap.. won't make it any easier to score well but at least it's gonna be nice to look at

Comment

• Jwheels9876
                      Jwheels9876 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I just screen grabbed those from someone playing this course on his PC on YouTube. I just got the game last week and haven't had time to play anything but Pebble Beach which looks amazing.

• frackh
                      frackh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      wonder if 4k will be worth it for TGC2 sim when it's released.

• Jwheels9876
                      Jwheels9876 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I doubt it with the price of the 4k projectors I don't think anything is worth it lol.

Two of the par 5's... wrecked me. Hope it's an easier course next week.

Comment

That corse was pretty hard. I rotated with my brother on the second round and some interesting things happened. I sunk 3 consecutive pitches from 30-40 yards out and he Aced a hole. Scored a 103 but had a blast! BTW can we save replays?

Comment

Working...
                    X