Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @frackh (NET) and @allen2be (GROSS) winning the TGC 2017/2018 SPRING TOUR - RBC Heritage !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 Spring Tour - Valero Texas Open with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tees) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ero-texas-open
See more
See less

TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Arnold Palmer Invitational

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Arnold Palmer Invitational

TOUR CHALLENGE
    3 rounds at Bay Hill Club and Lodge (Pro Tee)

Arnold Palmer Invitational

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Arnold Palmer Invitational runs from TODAY - March 18.

Purse: $15,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

For live play and tour talk visit ProTee TGC Discord:
    https://discord.gg/W8RExqW

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
    TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

Comment

Good God I can't hit a fairway with the driver anymore. Was hitting them good a while ago and just lost it completely lately with the massive hooks. Time for the 3 wood I think until I can figure it out
      not s bad course this week, just had an issue with one hole where you can't see anything but water on the mini map so it's tough to aim your tee shot.

Comment

Good course other than the water !!! I had to go out and buy some more balls !!! Its funny how the 3 wood goes straight most of the time except near water...it has a mean hook at that time ... sploosh...hit again. And all the trees are in the wrong places, I ended up behind so many trees this time is wasn't funny !!! That being said, my game is improving from where it was before and cant wait to get out and try all this practice on the real course when they open although that is still quite a few weeks into the future yet.

Comment

Almost finished my first round.. after the 7th hole I hit concede hole for the 8th accidentally and had to rewind then accidentally made the putt I missedin regulation. Can someone add a stroke to my first round once I complete it.

Comment

Well that was fun. +15 in round 1.

Nearly enough to make me sell the golf clubs and take up bowling.

Comment

Was getting insanely frustrated with my skytrak the last few rounds. I can deal with the bad reads every once in a while, but lately I have been getting a bunch of 0 SS, 0 SA, 1000 BS (exactly those numbers) which were clearly hardware issues and then some that I could tell were bogus, but can't prove it. Then the no-reads started happening...almost every other shot. I was about to throw the skytrak in the garbage, but then I noticed something. I had a light bulb burned out in the garage that I replaced last week. It was casting a shadow right across my hitting zone. I removed it and everything was magically good again...no misreads and no no-reads since. My scores showed it big time (+11 with bulb in, even with it out). Anyway, hoping this might help someone else out who is having trouble with their skytrak.

Comment

Just for clarity, I took a rewind on hole number 5. Ball speed was very high for my swing, 170'ish if I remember correctly and carry was around the 300 yard mark. It left a nice 65 yard chip onto the green so would have been able to play it quite easily but as much as I hate to admit it I can't hit the ball with 300 yards carry. Is this a common thing ?(using a Skytrak). Hopefully I have done the correct thing.

Comment

Guys, I’m not trying to accuse anyone of cheating but if I message you just tell me why you took the rewinds. If I don’t agree we’ll discuss it. The new problem I’m having is I can’t keep track of who replied and who didn’t. I’ll need to create yet another spreadsheet. Lol.

Comment

going out of town this w/e, so played early......please let my handicapped score hold up......

Comment

Hi guys, All this talk about rewinds every week almost made me not take one after what I believe is hardware issue. Some of you also hack on R-motion players so I take a leap of faith here, honoring the love for a pure game that golf is.

This is my first EVER rewind, a wise guy on this forum once said something like: simulators giveth, and simulators taketh. And thats about right I believe, i'm certainly not good enough to say if my spin rates should be more or less from shot to shot. I play because it's great getting to swing some clubs in the winter.

My rewind was a PUTT that came from when I was placing my ball, and somehow registered a shot. Attached a picture of the shot data, PUTT nr 159 is the bad read. You clearly see that the Club Path (CP) and the Club Face (CF) is way of.

mthunt If you judge it as a wrong move from my side, please disqualify me for this round, my intention is never to score better than I am able to. Otherwise I hope i made the right call.
                      and thanks for all that you do every week. I dont think people understand what kind of work you and other admins put into this.

Comment

wow, just looked at ksman's data.....he likey rewindey! i guess that's why he's -36 handicap now.

Comment

I don't think that Ksman is on the likey rewindey team. He has been on the tour for quite some time and regularly records and posts his rounds. It looks like he gave up and was practicing 80 yard approach shots while still on the tee. We all used to practice on the first tee before playing the round..... but now we encourage players to visit a driving range before playing a tour round. It doesn't make sense that he would hit 70 mph shots while on the tee of a 400 yard hole. He also has a problem with the putter registering additional strokes. I have seen Ksman play, and I can assure you that from 5 yards away he would not be putting 40mph..... obvious glitch in his GC2 or shot recording. Not too sure why he is a -36 unless there has been some sort of automation added to rewind checking. Or perhaps he shut off shot recording for whatever reason. No need to banish Ksman quite yet. @ Ksman...... why are you putting 40mph ....... against the wind????

Comment

Why is it I always figure out what's wrong with my swing AFTER I play my tournament round!!. Couple water balls and a possible eagle try from 20 feet that turned into a par cost me a few but I'll take it considering I couldn't hit a straight shot the whole round.

Comment

Anybody having trouble with round today? Never had a round like this before. Well struck drives going 1-2 yds. 20 yd chips going over 200 yds.... Driving me nuts. Anyway I have rewinds out the ass on my 3rd round

Comment

Working...
                              X