Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The US Open runs from TODAY - June 24.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

Tournament Rules:
    i just got back from Vegas and my club closed on Sunday. It's sim season and we are getting new players every day so I figured I'd repost this. Tour Rules

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Just finished my first round, everything was going well until the 15th/16th hole and had to restart my device once i resumed the competition it put me back to 14, i "finished" the round and could not advance, i did this 3 times after restarting my round and it kept putting me back to previous holes. Finally looks like it finished the round but my shots might look weird; more than happy to scrap this round and start again if needed. I finished the round 3 separate times with different outcomes, so let me know what you do in this circumstance. Also any clue on why it might have been putting me back to different holes, would it be my wireless connection etc?

Comment

A network connection issue for sure. Either your internet connection, your network connection to it (wireless) or a server problem. Or maybe just a gremlin!

Comment

I think I’m sitting this one out. Need to rest up for the summer tour.

My back still hasn’t recovered from the Father’s Day weekend yet.

Comment

I'm still in shock I shot in the 70s. Short game and putter were on point, only 26 putts and I probably didn't putt half of those after chipping close. Did have one bad 3 putt. Also helps I wasn't taking a drop from a water hazard or chipping out of the trees every other hole!! Hope I have another good one in me at some point this week!

Comment

First tournament since January (I think), first time to hit a golf ball since March. Simulator computer died and I had my screen down for months as well, finally got it all back together. It's good to be back, but I sure am rusty!

Comment

I had one rewind round 2 although I'm not finished with it yet. I hit a regular 8I and it carried nearly 210 where my average is about 160. My next shot same club nearly identical swing was back in the 155-160 range. I debated not bothering with the rewind but it was clearly a bad read by SkyTrak and I wanted to confirm it with another shot of the same club.

Comment

Anyone had any success using matte orange balls with a GC2? Bought some Maxfli softfli today to try out because they were pretty cheap and first ball I hit in the tournament read 7200 backspin and sidespin and 600 yard carry!. Didn't bother trying it again because I wanted to get my rounds in but I'm guessing something doesn't jive with the gc2 and this ball.

Comment

• StormGolf73
                    StormGolf73 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well it seems with 7200 sidespin and backspin, that ball would have spiraled into the air some 300 yards and then fell back to earth so that would be about 600. Perfectly calculated It seems...lol.

• Jwheels9876
                    Jwheels9876 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah the ball landed about a 200 yards left of the fairway lol. Not a good start to a tournament for sure.

I don't believe I have any "boosts" on my clubs but I think I read somewhere you can increase your spin up to 5%. Do people do this and does it make a difference? This last tourney I found it very difficult to stick the green; I was landing the ball 10 yards short with a wedge and it was rolling all the way to the back of the green or rolling off. Not sure if it was just this course if people do add spin where do i make that change?

Comment

• Jwheels9876
                    Jwheels9876 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You talking about this weeks course or last weeks? Last week I found the greens very tough. This week much easier to putt and hit and stop on

• Smudge7204
                    Smudge7204 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Travelers course; This is my first tourney so asking if all course greens are difficult to hold. Putting was fine, i am asking about hitting the green and it rolling forever, evern with wedges/9 iron etc; wondering if people combat that by adding the spin boost or was it just this course. I played the Q school with no issues about it running out so much. I pretty much needed to land the ball 15 yds short just to get within 20ft
                    Last edited by Smudge7204; 06-22-2018, 10:47 PM.

• Jwheels9876
                    Jwheels9876 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't find the greens this week hard to hold. Depends on what spin you're getting on your shots I'm guessing. I had a bunch of wedge shots hit the green and back up and stop and also a few 7-8 irons hit and stop a few feet forward. I used a Prov1x for both my rounds. Obviously a higher spinning ball compared to other balls.

Some weeks the greens are tougher to hold but I don't think this was one of them.

Something weird is going on here. I just played my two rounds. It started with a connection lost on 3 which took me back to the first tee. In my 2 rounds today I had at least a 10 times connection lost. I played at least 50 holes with all the once I had to replay because of that. Still played really good and had a 80 in round 1 and a 76 in round 2. But on the leaderboard my round 2 shows up as round 1 and my round 1 is not even there :-(. Bad luck I guess. Having one good tournament after so many bad once and it's not showing up complete

Comment

Have to finish like 4 holes tomorrow. Have some serious internet issues going on out here at the moment. The internet company came in today and installed a cable modem/router because they aren't supporting DSL anymore, which was a 3 hour fiasco in and of itself. Then it took me like 45 minutes to get my sim set up back up and running properly with the new network, new passwords, etc. Golf was going ok, not great, when my connection decided to go nuts on the 14th tee box. First the box would disconnect. Would get it hooked back up, then the "play game" option was grayed out so I had to try to use the actual game launch app my laptop and it would start, then the box would disconnect again. After like 4 tries I gave up. Think I'm like + 16 for the tourney, trying to hang in there after the great (for me) first round. The weekly foot of rain we've gotten that is continuing tonight probably isn't helping matters.

Comment

Just finished my first attempt at the tour, not looking great lol. I think I followed all the steps for setting up shot recording etc but its showing a red cross under SR. I played 5 rounds to get a handicap first but it doesnt seem to have carried across for the tour, I take it you end up getting a tour specific handicap after youve played x amount of rounds?

Will have a look in the morning to see if I can figure out where ive gone wrong. Also need to change the stars and stripes flag to a saltire

EDIT:

Been reading through some of the guides and think I understand a bit better now. Can someone confirm the following for me;

1, I will need to play through one live Tournament before shot recording will work.

2, To change my name on the leaderboard should be done via "Edit Player" in game (can only be changed after finishing current tournament)

3, Im guessing the flag that accompanies your name on the leaderboard is an in game option too?

4, I played through 5 HC courses to gain a handicap before playing my first tour tournament. It doesn't seem to count towards my score, how do you obtain a Tour Handicap?

5, For whatever reason I am pulling all my shots so much that for the time being I have angled my Skytrak considerably but when putting straight ahead it was going off to the right. I have put an alignment stick on the FMJ case and this helps for putting direction and little chips. I installed the Skytrak putting patch and my understanding was this meant I just need to allow for break of the green and speed but it seems like I still need to put straight with the Skytrak alignment. In the settings I have putting correction set to ON. I noticed there is Putting straight option under General, should this also be set to ON?

I look forward to playing as much as i can on tour, will be difficult with work commitments but makes a bit more fun than just playing practice rounds. Dont think I will be worrying any of the seasoned pro's on here with scores of 109 but to be honest thats about a normal score for me in real life lol.
                      Last edited by mambo1888; 06-24-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Finished my second round this morning. Had a few issues, for some reasons gimmies were not working so lost quite a few shots playing putt putt on the greens, I ended up taking 2 rewinds after putts weren’t registering when they were tap ins and I when I hit just a little harder to make it register it when flying over the cup. Also having issues where shots of the tee seem to be way off. I have a Taylormade Mini Driver that can be used as a driver or a fairway wood. When playing it for my tee shot I hit it straight of the mat and a well struck shot looks like I mishit it, I will then play my second shot exactly the same and it will go 180-200 yards.

Comment

If gimmies are not set properly you have to exit the tournament, set the gimmie setting and resume the tournament.
                          My Courses:
                          World Par 3's by mthunt
                          Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                          Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                          Weston G&CC by mthunt
                          London Hunt Club L mthunt
                          Park CC Lidar mthunt
                          Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                          Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                          Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                          Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                          The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                          The National GC L mthunt
                          Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                          Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                          Markland Woods CC mthunt
                          Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                          Magna GC L mthunt
                          Barrie CC L mthunt
                          mthunt Range

Comment

• mambo1888
                            mambo1888 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Cheers, I tried to change the setting in game but it was greyed out so i thought id better just leave it incase messed anything up. Not sure why it had reverted back to no gimmies but to be fair probably didnt make too much difference to my score
                        Working...
                        X