TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ProTee United
    Manufacturer
    • Aug 2014
    • 2998

    #16
    The tour ends on Sunday, not on Monday. The data collection process for a weekly event stops on Monday. Due to world time differences and the fact that the various servers are in different continents some might be able to sneak a round in and others are not. Please finish your rounds on Sunday. Thanks!

    Comment

    • rjd1975
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2017
      • 213

      #17
      Thank you for this. One quick question...I am EST, is it safe to assume if I get my round in by midnight on Sunday I am good to go each week? Or is there a different time zone I should go off? Thank you

      Comment

      • wbond
        Ultimate Member
        • Oct 2014
        • 3489

        #18
        Did this change recently? I know when i go in the tournament, it is still active and has the clock symbol showing. I know I've completed many tournaments on Monday for quite some time, especially when coming back from vacations. Thanks for the clarification, going forward, i will try to be sure to finish by Sunday.

        Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
        The tour ends on Sunday, not on Monday. The data collection process for a weekly event stops on Monday. Due to world time differences and the fact that the various servers are in different continents some might be able to sneak a round in and others are not. Please finish your rounds on Sunday. Thanks!

        Comment

        • Genghis
          Member
          • Nov 2016
          • 63

          #19
          The tour page for this event did say it ran through Nov 12, which was Monday. I thought the new overlapping format allowed for events to end on Monday. The current RSM Classic ends on Monday, Nov 19... I played both of my OHL rounds Monday afternoon (EST) and had no problems with scores posting.

          Comment

          • wbond
            Ultimate Member
            • Oct 2014
            • 3489

            #20
            ProTee United it states right on the first post at the top that it ends on Monday. So will my score get entered? It even says it again for the tournament this week.
            Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
            The tour ends on Sunday, not on Monday. The data collection process for a weekly event stops on Monday. Due to world time differences and the fact that the various servers are in different continents some might be able to sneak a round in and others are not. Please finish your rounds on Sunday. Thanks!

            Comment

            • mthunt
              Ultimate Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 4750

              #21
              Originally posted by wbond View Post
              ProTee Max mthunt Again, it looks like my second round didn't get posted from yesterday. Is there something going on with finishing rounds on Monday when the tournament is still active? I think this is the third time recently that it has done this. All of my shots are recorded and I went through back to the main menu before logging out.
              This happens because you're finishing on Monday. Monday is the closing date and with it being global sometimes you finish after it closes. ProTee is in Holland. You can message protee max to manually enter the score if you played past the closing time. Officially you have to midnight in your location but past noon in Holland I think it wont get recorded. Maybe it's a glitch.
              My Courses:
              World Par 3's by mthunt
              Toronto GC (L) mthunt
              Burlington G&CC by mthunt
              Weston G&CC by mthunt
              London Hunt Club L mthunt
              Park CC Lidar mthunt
              Sunningdale GC Robinson L
              Sunningdale GC Thompson L
              Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
              Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
              The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
              The National GC L mthunt
              Mississaugua GC L mthunt
              Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
              Markland Woods CC mthunt
              Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
              Magna GC L mthunt
              Barrie CC L mthunt
              mthunt Range

              Comment

              • ProTee United
                Manufacturer
                • Aug 2014
                • 2998

                #22
                The published end date is not correct. We changed it on the 1st post and we will make sure on the next posts the end date is published correctly. The tour site shows all the tours ending Sunday.
                Again, make sure you get your rounds in on Sunday (official end date). Rounds played on Monday are not guaranteed to make it onto the leaderboards.

                We manually added your 2nd round.

                Comment

                Working...