QBE Shootout

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The QBE Shootout runs from TODAY - December 9.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

Tournament Rules:
    i just got back from Vegas and my club closed on Sunday. It's sim season and we are getting new players every day so I figured I'd repost this. Tour Rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 2997 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Played my first round of qbe yesterday. Protee - can look into why it's not showing up on the board?

Comment

• ProTee United
        ProTee United commented
        Editing a comment
        Try loading the tour in TGC. It might not have finished sending your round details to the server for whatever reason.

• Mickey
        Mickey commented
        Editing a comment
        did that now and john welcomes me to the second round as expected.
        will check back tomorrow to see if round 1 is on the board. thanks.

• Mickey
        Mickey commented
        Editing a comment
        Still not there. Not a big deal. If it happens again next week, I'll ask for some help finding my rounds then.

OMG trees and water! I might sit this one out.

Comment

• Sascha1818
        Sascha1818 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm terrified too but I will just do it. Round one will be tonight if I get the time. Should be a lot of splashing going on.

• Sascha1818
        Sascha1818 commented
        Editing a comment
        I ended up playing both rounds. Had a good round 1 with only 1 water ball on 14 or so, had a great front nine round 2 with 2 or 3 over after nine just to fall apart on the second nine. Water 10 put me back on the tee, 7. Followed by a 7 on 11 and lots of boogeys after.:-( So yes, I would love to be a member of the "I hate golf club" lol
        Last edited by Sascha1818; 12-03-2018, 08:42 PM.

Sascha1818 You're a founding member. Also, the president of the "I love water on the golf course club."

Comment

I had to replace my pc and got the new one all set up. I played qbe but must have set things up differently on the new pc. My scores are listed under Jeffery cosgrove and not Wizard of Coz. The shots are recorded under wizard. Jeffery doesn't have q school or tour hdcp or shots recorded. How do I change it from Jeffery cosgrove back to Wizard of Coz? Help!

Comment

• triplebogeysrbetter
          triplebogeysrbetter commented
          Editing a comment
          On your TGC dashboard what does it say?

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          We can move your scores to Wizard next week when the servers stopped processing this weeks scores. Contact support next week tuesday and we will take care of it. Change your name back to Wizard of Coz asap, so next weeks event will be recorded correctly.

I also played both rounds yesterday, but neither are showing up yet on the leader board above.

Comment

@bradford - give us a break!

Comment

• BSCampbell
            BSCampbell commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I just saw where shank12u has thrown up a 64 already, dang that's strong. Just to add to how my day went, after I played my tournament Rd I went back to finish up a Rd on Phantom's Pass and my 1st shot was on the par 3 11th and I made a 1! I think I'm gonna pick up some lottery tickets tonight

• R3dlineR6
            R3dlineR6 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well done Bradford! A strong finish in this tournament will probably make you the overall gross winner of the Fall Tour. You won the Summer and Spring tour for the gross too!! Mark my words, we're all coming for you in the Winter tour hahaha...well who knows, we might switch over to TGC 2019 soon and will need to adapt on that software

• BSCampbell
            BSCampbell commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks R3dlineR6, the competition on here is getting better by the week. I'm sure that will only continue with the move to TGC2019. This tour has been a ton of fun and part of my weekly routine if at all possible (I share the skytrak and its not at my house). Hopefully the competition on here will make us all better IRL, the pressure is real finishing off a great round or a tournament. The interaction here along with a little smack talk just adds to the fun!

Bradford was on 🔥 🔥🔥in that second round.

Comment

Great playing !!!
            shank12u

Comment

Sometimes you get the Bear 🐻....sometimes the Bear 🐻 gets you! This week ol'Shank got "Bradford the Bear" 🐻 by 1

Comment

• Fantastish
                Fantastish commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice Job shank12u.

• BSCampbell
                BSCampbell commented
                Editing a comment
                Great playing! That's not an easy course and you played two super rounds. Sounds like I better put in some more practice time, everyone seems to be gunning for me. Winter and future tours look like they are going to be a lot of fun. Competition heating up, up and down the leader board. Good stuff

Thanks a bunch fellas. Bradford You were so on fire that second round I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to stave you off. But that bogey you suffered towards the end and I managed a lucky birdie finally sealed it.

Comment

I think I am going to lose to Bradford by 3 points in the overall for the fall. Great job...I wanted to capture the crown because everyone on here is getting better. It is fun playing against you all each week. Great job shank12u and BSCampbell
                Let's get this Winter tour started!

Comment

• rjd1975
                  rjd1975 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I am Randy. I have been trying to keep up with you for the last few months. It is such a cool experience. I really enjoy the tour. The first double was a bone-headed wedge in the water from 100 yards out and the second was a 4 putt...I thought I was done after that but I got hot at the end. Keep up the good work.

• shank12u
                  shank12u commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dammit Boys!!! Randy went off like a Roman Candle in both of those rounds and slipped in there to steal the cash and points from me!! GAME ON!!

• rjd1975
                  rjd1975 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I didn't mean to finish so late (around 9pm EST Sunday night) but I couldn't play before them. I usually play Sunday but earlier in the day.

ProTee United Something is wrong with Daddio and triplebogeysrbetter scores. We both competed again each other this week. We both finished finished yesterday's 2nd record.

Only mine is showing and that seems wrong as well. It has me listed as playing the 1st round twice.
                See the image.

Daddio finished with a 99 but no scores.

The first round was fine. Seemed to run into some issues with starting and the game no sticking ever couple of holes. Any thoughts?
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X