Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Par 3 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Par 3 Challenge

TOUR CHALLENGE
    3 rounds at World Tour Par 3 Challenge ProTee

ProTee_Christmas_Par3_Challenge

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

ProTee Christmas Par 3 Challenge runs from TODAY - December 30.

Purse: $15,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/PakHbUA

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

ugh a par 3 course. I have 2 holes in my screen from my 58 and 54 degree wedges. looks like there will be some imprints on my back wall over the next week

Comment

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        So you don’t hit irons on par 4’s and par 5’s?

Hey Max, I turned on my shot recording yesterday before I teed up. I just got a new pc , so maybe I screwed up .

Can't believe you dug this old course out, this was like the 3rd course I did with the original design tools back in 2014. It really looks dated.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig118 View Post
        Hey Max, I turned on my shot recording yesterday before I teed up. I just got a new pc , so maybe I screwed up .

Can't believe you dug this old course out, this was like the 3rd course I did with the original design tools back in 2014. It really looks dated.
        I’ve been playing this course since you created it.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig118 View Post

I also started and have been playing this course since you put it out - I love this course it is the best iron practice since it has a little of everything
          Anyways thanks Craig118 for making this course - I vote make a new updated version for 2019

Comment

Wow. Great track and very challenging.

This type of course makes you realize how important your irons are to scoring.

I really like this Par 3 tournament to keep things fresh in the PGA off-season.

Comment

• CFRIEDL90
              CFRIEDL90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally agree. Took some time off, nice to come to back to something different

This is great. I just started playing again after breaking my collarbone, and this is a perfect event to get me going again. I played for the first time yesterday and I was really awful... not that I was any good before..

Comment

Some tough par 3's in there, but was a lot of fun. Thanks!

Comment

I haven't played this one yet but I like the scores I am seeing.. over par. I don't know how folks manage to shoot -10 or more every other tournament. My handicap quickly dropped to where shooting even one under is an accomplishment for me!

Comment

Great track, it will definitely go in my favs even though I had one tincup hole each round lol not my week but great track for iron practice.

Comment

What a struggle.

Comment

It is a good and fair test. The ball hitting the green and releasing makes it pretty difficult to get it close on a few shots. I have played a couple of practice rounds and hover around even. Tough

Comment

Nice track! Just doesn’t fit my game!!

Comment

This was a challenge!!

Comment

Working...
                          X