Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Par 3 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m curious, does an event like this throw off everyone’s handicaps? With so many over par scores and a 3 round event I would anticipate handicaps going way up. What if it were a 2 round event?? Not to be mistaken, I loved the event. If only for a few holes I would have had a decent number there.

Comment

• wbond
      wbond commented
      Editing a comment
      It evens out with the really easy courses a few weeks ago

Love the course. Had a few blow up holes! Great course to work on iron play.

Comment

As my youngest would say, "Exposed!!"

Comment

Teezr2 -33 net . Leading by 34 strokes!!!!
        Last edited by mitch1588; 12-30-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Wow. So that just happened. In no way was I ready for this course. Went in thinking a Par 3 would be a touch easier than the normal tour course. NYET! I hate forced carries and there were a ton of them. Can't tell you how many Tin Cup moments I had on the water holes. Good thing it's only Sim Golf or I would have needed to cases of balls!

Comment

This course has hurt my feelings. Nothing like that 5th try to hit a green before the "you really suck lets move on" announcement.

Comment

• Sascha1818
              Sascha1818 commented
              Editing a comment
              Had one of them each round lol.

• NetcheK
              NetcheK commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to our club!
              I even had 2 in a row...
              🤣

ProTee Max mthunt
            Can we message you details on someone rewinding?
            I played with someone’s ghost yesterday and then check their shots and score. Doesn’t match up. They’re in the money pot so I figured I would call them out if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by triplebogeysrbetter View Post
              ProTee Max mthunt
              I played with someone’s ghost yesterday and then check their shots and score. Doesn’t match up. They’re in the money pot so I figured I would call them out if possible.
              Yes. Please message me any time. I run a rewind report but many hands make lighter work. Forum members help all the time.

Comment

ProTee Max mthunt
                Yes please do, we want our tour to run without cheating.

Comment

Interesting to see a 34 shot difference between 1st and 2nd place net. I must be reading that wrong. How could someone beat the entire field by 34 strokes?

Comment

Originally posted by Laboroflove View Post
                    Interesting to see a 34 shot difference between 1st and 2nd place net. I must be reading that wrong. How could someone beat the entire field by 34 strokes?
                    That would only happen in the handicapped division.

Comment

Had a tin cup moment on what seemed like every hole the first round. Regardless, I like playing this course. Much improved on rounds two and three. Hard to look at a +25 score tho. +17 round one...yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee Max View Post

ProTee Max mthunt

Yes please do, we want our tour to run without cheating.
                        Always wondered about this, how are ghost rounds shown when rewinds are taken? I quite often have a cheeky normal round before I start a tournament especially on courses I have never played, I do rewind quite a bit. What would other players see, the last shot I played? Also would my non tournament practice rounds been shown in tournaments as a ghost?

Comment

• FirGir
                          FirGir commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I do the same where I warm up by playing the tournament course in a normal non-tournament round and use rewinds wherever I feel like it. Along with the questions you ask and using this par 3 tourney as an example, is there any way to know if a ghost is playing round 1, round 2 or round 3 of the tourney, assuming it's even a tournament round? Shady behavior is likely best confirmed by analyzing the shot recording data, which we are all able to access.
                          Last edited by FirGir; 12-30-2018, 07:41 PM.

When I play a tour round, I usually stream live.
                        This one is 3rd round streaming live.
                        https://youtu.be/qWp6qS3Pe0k

Comment

Originally posted by bob chung View Post
                        When I play a tour round, I usually stream live.
                        This one is 3rd round streaming live.
                        https://youtu.be/qWp6qS3Pe0k

I'm with ya Bob. I stream all of my rounds live (practice and tournament).

ProTee Christmas Par 3 Challenge - Round1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpfber_fpeo

ProTee Christmas Par 3 Challenge - Round 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXXBbDloIqw&t=229s

ProTee Christmas Par 3 Challenge - Round 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF7MyUg1cjk

Comment

• BSCampbell
                          BSCampbell commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I told my buddy you would have a good week this week. I was hoping for a few shots worse . For anybody struggling with tempo, watch this guy on youtube. He may not be the longest guy on the tour but if you like baby draws over and over again his youtube channel is a stripe show! I watch often as my "practice rounds" when my time is limited. Congrats man, great playing!
                          Last edited by BSCampbell; 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM.
                      Working...
                      X