Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge

TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday

CareerBuilder_Challenge

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

CareerBuilder Challenge runs from TODAY - January 20.

Purse: $9,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/PakHbUA

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

I'm skipping my second round to play TGC 2019 instead.

Comment

• SZ
      SZ commented
      Editing a comment
      On the sim? Are you one of the testers?

• triplebogeysrbetter
      Editing a comment
      I am testing

I thought I had a chance until I managed to triple both of those very short par 3s. Did not respect the water enough!

Comment

I have to share that I made my first ever simulator Hole in One...and I did it on the Par 4 8th hole. That is the good news. The bad news is I got so hyped that I fell apart down the stretch. Oh well. It was awesome

Comment

• wbond
        wbond commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice. Hopefully you saved the shot. Nice to show off when friends come over.

• BSCampbell
        BSCampbell commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats.I made my fist one last year and accidentally rewound instead of replaying it, followed with a double bogey played about 2 more holes and was so frustrated I didn't finish the tournament. The worst was I had no proof I did it

Water water everywhere. Man I have not had that bad of back to back rounds in 20 years. I thought my over all ball striking was good but i could not hold a single green on my chips I mean on several holes I was back and forth back and forth. Then I must have 3 putted 12 holes. I am listed as a 9 or 10 handicap on the tour database but I am playing no where close to that right now. Guess that's what happens when you don't pick up your clubs for a few months.

Comment

Me after taking a year off due to an injury and 30 range balls:
        "I can still play golf, I just lost some distance."

Me 5 holes into PGA West and one shanked ball right through a power strip.
        "Nope"

Comment

Got stuck in the rocks with no drop options, had to take Max score while leading the tourney. I was so frustrated didn't finish.

Comment

• Daddio
            Daddio commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here except for the leading the Tournament part. Iwas 9 yds away and got 11.
            Tried taking "Unplayable" couldn't get it work. Can't figure out why

• frodaddy00
            frodaddy00 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep. One of those triple bogies on a 130 yard par 3 was that I hit the rocks on the right side. I couldn't see s@%* because the camera angle kept me in the bushes. It took me 2 or 3 whacks to get out of bushes and over rocks.I guess I should suck less not to push a pitching wedge 30 yards right
        Working...
        X