Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am

TOUR CHALLENGE
    3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee
    ATT_Pebble_Beach_Pro_Am

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am runs from TODAY - Februari 10.

Purse: $15,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/PakHbUA

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

A bunch of us have a -36 handicap on the tour. You can see the list of -36 on the scores of the previous tournaments. I imagine that this is an error. Can you please advise how to fix this?

Comment

• NetcheK
        NetcheK commented
        Editing a comment
        You have to turn on shot recording.
        Otherwise hcp is set to -36 to avoid cheaters posting low scores

• TCavil
        TCavil commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I thought I had turned it on but it may not have saved. Appreciate the help!

• Stonebattle
        Stonebattle commented
        Editing a comment
        I have mine turned on but still have a -36.

Wondering why my name comes up as no shot recording? Here is picture with shot recording on.

Comment

• wbond
        wbond commented
        Editing a comment
        What is the symbol after the ON command? Also, does your names match up? You have a capital G in one and lowercase in the other, not sure if that matters, but it may.

the sign after on is just cursor. User name under Shot Recording is different then my user name should i change that?

Comment

Originally posted by gustinpga
      the sign after on is just cursor. User name under Shot Recording is different then my user name should i change that?
      I don't think changing your name there will be lasting. It will probably revert back to what you have on there in the pic. I just made sure my name in the tgc program was the same for the tour/ forum.

Comment

• Trickle007
        Trickle007 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 2 completely different names on the forum and in game and my shots get recorded.

Darn! Had a great first round going until hole #8. DO NOT hit right of the green! No matter what I did, I couldn't get back up. Either the SkyTrak didn't read the high launch angle, or when it did, it wasn't enough!
      Declaring it unplayable still dropped me down there.
      I finally hit a lower lofted club into the hill, and it bounced back into the water. THEN it dropped me on what appeared to be a sand bar in the water, and I had enough room to hit a normal shot back up. By then John made me move on. LOL

Comment

• Lgnir
        Lgnir commented
        Editing a comment
        GOOD LORD! I didn't know about hitting Z! Thanks a bunch Trickle007!

• BackBreaka
        BackBreaka commented
        Editing a comment
        That happened to me two holes in a row.... Solid 21 over on the first round.

• Florafauna
        Florafauna commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh. This has happened to me twice now, last time on hole 6 yesterday. I landed at the bottom of the cliff facing a wall of rock. Tried to use the unplayable button but it tried to drop the ball halfway up the cliff! Can you adjust where the drop is placed? I couldn't drop halfway up the cliff as I'd just roll back down! I rewound the unplayable without trying to do the drop - Sorry - and it took Skytrak 6 attempts to detect my desperate shot up the cliff, just catching in some grass. I didn't know about the Z option. Thanks for the tip. Skytrak is not good at detecting high launch shots so some bunkers etc are a nightmare. Brilliant otherwise.

Round 3 really ruined my score and I played as good as the 83 I shot in round 2 but the difference was that I couldn’t get any putts to drop. I was also getting a lot of no reads and some very questionable reads from the skytrak today which became very annoying.

Comment

I started the tournament by hitting it in someone's yard on hole 1 OB and I finished the tournament by hitting it in someone's yard on hole 54 OB again. I'm such an idiot! "PM"

Comment

My 3 best rounds ever... in the same tournament!
          What a good feeling!
          Every drive in the middle (except the last one in the water). I know this won't happen again before decades!

Comment

Hi,

Just played my first ever tour round. Apart from rubbish putting and getting used to the rough penalties...it was pretty dreadful!
            Is there anywhere I can see that the round has registered and everything is working properly please?

cheers

Comment

• NetcheK
              NetcheK commented
              Editing a comment
              Your name is on the leader board so the round is registered.
              It seems that you haven't turned shot recording on.
              You have to turn it on if you want your handicap to be calculated (5 rounds min. before having one).

Thanks NetcheK. I spelt Salisbury as Sailsbury in the game. Doh. Can I change this for the last round or just make sure I do it right by the next round

Comment

• NetcheK
              NetcheK commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it's better to correct the name after you have finished the 3 rounds of this tournament.
              I'm not sure it would be ok if you correct it between 2 rounds.

Just posted my best tournament ever. Managed to stay out of the ocean almost the whole round and shots were going somewhat straight and starting to gain some distance. Things are starting to come together, hopefully I can keep this going into the future. Thanks to my GC2 and TGC for helping to improve my game. Thanks to the sim community, ProTee United , and all of you that make this possible and fun to be a part of. I cant wait to see what TGC2019 brings to the table and provides for improvement and entertainment.

Comment

Wow went from 77 on 1st round to 92 on second. Just destroyed my tournament. Man I flew the green on 9 and ended up on bottom of cliff should have just taken unplayable but nope thought I could get it back on the green cost me 5 strokes and totally deflated my confidence. I actually had to hit a shot 30 yards backwards just to get up over the cliff. Maybe I can bounce back on 3rd round...... Still love this course.

Comment

Dang dg_1983 awesome job! I have been on a bit of a good run and I was hoping to "peak" in the major but now I don't even know if that will be enough. I will hopefully play a practice round today to see what I am up against but -18 is going to be tough to beat. BSCampbell and wbond we are going to need to step it up....or better yet, why don't you guys take the week off Maybe I can save a runner-up finish

Comment

• rjd1975
                  rjd1975 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just played a practice round. The birdies are out there but there are some trouble if you are not on. Hopefully I can string a few rounds together.

• BSCampbell
                  BSCampbell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Step it up? He only shot 18 under ! I'm still trying to get over my stupidity from last week. Was playing well, swing felt good shot a nice Rd1. Started Rd2 still feeling like I was swinging well but started hitting some funny shots. Kept saving pars but getting frustrated as my shots went everywhere. After tee shot on 16 I glanced down and my skytrak was at about a 30degree angle to the target!! Who knows what this week will bring, hopefully 19 birdies and no bogeys!!

• rjd1975
                  rjd1975 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I was surprised at your second round. There was another guy that started with a 66 and then shot like 83 in the second round with only two pars...golf is a tough game.
              Working...
              X