Ryder Cup Day 3 Match 2 Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #1

    Ryder Cup Day 3 Match 2 Discussions

    Use this thread to arrange or discuss Match 2 games for each Ryder Cup days.

    http://******************/team_leaderboard.html?id=15
    Last edited by Maverick; 12-19-2014, 07:37 PM.
  • theLONO
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 193

    #2
    I'm available for the whole duration except maybe the 23rd. I'm not adverse to playing Christmas day if need be.

    Comment

    • Throttle
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 179

      #3
      I am open this Saturday the 20th. Need to figure out how to get online before then, this will be my first online with TGC. Let me know who wants to do a practice round with me this week.
      Central Time

      Comment

      • Craig118
        Super Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 633

        #4
        This weekend is fine for me between 9am-4pm EST Sat and Sunday. The week after xmas I will not be available.

        Comment

        • zip
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 204

          #5
          My sim isn't set up yet. I'm going to mount the projector and hook up the PC tonight. Then I need to set up the software. I'll be done by this weekend, assuming I don't run in to any problems with the software. I have no clue what I'm doing, but I've got ZMax's instructions to work from.

          The evening of the 20th doesn't work. The 23-25th doesn't work. I can make any other day/time work.

          Comment

          • Maverick
            Offline
            • Aug 2014
            • 289

            #6
            Zip, can you play in the morning on the 20th? Sounds like that will work for everybody.

            Comment

            • zip
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 204

              #7
              Yup(insert characters to get the required 10)

              Comment

              • Maverick
                Offline
                • Aug 2014
                • 289

                #8
                Originally posted by zip View Post
                My sim isn't set up yet. I'm going to mount the projector and hook up the PC tonight. Then I need to set up the software. I'll be done by this weekend, assuming I don't run in to any problems with the software. I have no clue what I'm doing, but I've got ZMax's instructions to work from.

                The evening of the 20th doesn't work. The 23-25th doesn't work. I can make any other day/time work.

                Cool. Get that pc setup so you can send in for all the license keys and stuff. Get you playing online tomorrow. You need to get a couple of rounds in before the Ryder Cup starts.

                Comment

                • theLONO
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 193

                  #9
                  Saturday or sunday is fine for me. Fairly flexible.

                  Comment

                  • Maverick
                    Offline
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 289

                    #10
                    Looks like you guys are set for Saturday morning. Lets just say 10am est. Everybody good with that?



                    Throttle, Zip and I will be in teamspeak around 7:00-pm central for testing and then practice.

                    Comment

                    • Throttle
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 179

                      #11
                      I would prefer 10 am CST but can do 9 am if its the only time.
                      Central Time

                      Comment

                      • theLONO
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 193

                        #12
                        I'm available after 11am EST Saturday. Not available Sunday.

                        Comment

                        • Maverick
                          Offline
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 289

                          #13
                          Hoosierdaddy will take the place of Zip. Zip is not ready.

                          Comment

                          • zip
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 204

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Zmax View Post
                            Zip is not ready.
                            ..........

                            Comment

                            • Maverick
                              Offline
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 289

                              #15
                              You will be playing in day 2 match. So, get busy. And maybe put some carpet down so we don't hear your balls bouncing all around your basement.

                              Comment

                              Working...