Hey I just figured out something that makes this PC beta much better. Even though it is locked at 1024x768 windowed mode..if you hit ALT-ENTER it will change to full-screen. Doesnt change the resolution, but at least its not a tiny window in my 2880x1800 laptop screen. Makes it much easier to see it.
SkyTrak PC - Beta
Collapse
X
-
Just wondering, been a month since the "beta" was released. Any word on the FULL PC VERSION?
Leave a comment:
-
hi Seth.
I have some issues ; PC beta is working fine with me ; get registration and succeed to register my skytrak unit.
But :
- firmware version does not upgrade ; still on 1.210
- I don't have access to challenge and stats / history ; saying I must upgrade to premium package ; I've checked, I've bought a Golf Improvement Package.
- each time I connect to PC App ; it says : "licence has expired, you have 15 days to renew your licence ..."
thanks for any reply.Last edited by hberger; 10-26-2015, 08:25 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
I have the same issue from time to time with my unit. Works some days, not others.
What seems to work mostly, as someone said some time ago, is start up Skytrak app, let it synch, then turn on the unit, hear the device recognition sound, and wait for the license check to happen ("Connecting" message area goes yellow), then it connects.
I've never had it work in any other sequence - YMMV.
-
That's strange. Is it a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port? What operating system are you on? Do you have the option to do a direct WiFi connection? If so, can you connect that way?
Leave a comment:
-
Still having the same issues. Any help would be appreciated...
1. I plug in the unit via USB and turn it on... hear the computer make noise signalling something was plugged in.
2. The driver is listed under Universal Serial Bus devices as "RAPSODO Personal Launch Monitor".
3. After launching the software, I log in succussfully.
4. The software then says "Waiting to sync" at the top.
5. That changes to "Data synced" at the top
6. At the bottom, it says "Looking for connections" perpetually and won't connect.
7. Under About, it has the software version, but everything else says "not connected".
What am I missing? I have installed and uninstalled the driver, redownloaded the software, tried different USB ports and cords as well as changed the order that I start everything up. Nothing seems to work which is so frustrating since it worked the first day and then just magically stopped.Last edited by fiestabuckeye; 10-21-2015, 09:39 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
Wow, that's pretty freaking awesome you were able to get that working on your own!!
-
Just do the online chat. That's free. Or just be patient and wait for the full release and not just the beta.Originally posted by YonexMan View Post
Yep, The Game Improvement package works fine on my ipad. But not with the PC version. Difficult to contact the live chat support - I live in Australia.. so pretty much impossible and the phone call is too expensive.
So looks like I'll be paying out $75 AUD for a Apple Lightening cable that has HDMI output and then get another adaptor to connect it to my projector instead. As really, that was the reason I wanted the PC version - to connect it up to my projector that I have setup in my practice hitting and swing analysis area indoors, with all my other video cameras etc.Last edited by luv2golf; 10-19-2015, 03:00 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by wbond View PostDo you have the game improvement package? If so, it may not be linked correctly. Others noted it was fixed when they contacted the support staff online.
Yep, The Game Improvement package works fine on my ipad. But not with the PC version. Difficult to contact the live chat support - I live in Australia.. so pretty much impossible and the phone call is too expensive.
So looks like I'll be paying out $75 AUD for a Apple Lightening cable that has HDMI output and then get another adaptor to connect it to my projector instead. As really, that was the reason I wanted the PC version - to connect it up to my projector that I have setup in my practice hitting and swing analysis area indoors, with all my other video cameras etc.
Leave a comment:
-
thanks apljb and luv2golf
I created an custom INF file and now the ST is detected and the winusb driver gets installed. I had a typo in the INF file so the device name has a typo in it but what the hell.
The PC app and the E6 demo now function for me :-)
It wouldn't let me upload the inf file as an attachment, should anyone else need it feel free to PM me.
Leave a comment:
-
This might help...
Leave a comment:
-
answering my own post. I tried attaching ST to another Win 7 computer (a VM). And it got detected :-
Now to create a similar INF file.
Leave a comment:
-
Could a kind soul please post what they have under driver, see image attached.
This will help me try and create my own INF file. TIA
Leave a comment:
-
I'd given up trying to get the PC beta to work, but since the option to play the E6 demo my interest was reignited.
So I've spent the last 5-6 hours trying to get the USB device driver to get detected. My PC detects the device as RASPODO Personal Launch Monitor but it cant find a driver.
I noticed that windows update hadn't been working since December 2014 (apparently MS released a patch then that broke windows update on a lot of computers), so I guessed I should get Windows Update working again to have any chance of it finding a driver. I took about 4 hours to finally get WU working and for the outstanding patches to get applied even though I have 76mb broadband. So my laptop is bang up to date now - but still no driver is found when the device is connected.
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.
SkyTrak_Seth Is there any other way to obtain this god damn driver ???
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: