Yep. Can't really give a time frame though with so much going on now.
SkyTrak PC - Beta
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
I can confirm that it works a treat here with a projector and Windows 8.1. Alas my golf swing didn't get a firmware upgrade.
All distances and shot shapes seemed normal to me.
Comment
-
SkyTrak_Seth From what I've read here, I haven't wasted my time with customer support. We all seem to look at you as our primary contact.
Originally posted by SkyTrak View PostHave you contact SkyGolf customer support about this issue? If not, you should This does not sound like normal behavior at all and could possibly be something wrong with the hardware. It does the same thing in the iPad app?
Comment
-
Yeah, I would certainly give it a try. Things definitely started out shaky but have improved leaps and bounds as they've learned the product. I'd prefer to remain the 'last ditch effort guy' opposed to the 'go to guy', simply because the latter isn't going to lend itself to any improvement. Plus, I can't always get to my messages/posts on the forum and back to you in a respectable time. Please let me know if you can't get anywhere.
Comment
-
Oh, and guys...not to be too much of a tease, but the widescreen format on the driving range looks amazing!! I cannot wait to get the full release out.
Comment
-
Sill having the same issues has I was having last night...Have skytrak hooked up through network. rebooted computer and restarted skytrak. extract all files. once that is done I run the app. first it shows connecting.. once it does that it goes through a process for the licence stuff. once that occurs all the lights turn green. and I get a confirmed also on the app. once I click on practise the skytrak top light turns red... I tried it 3 times from scratch rebooting and still does everything exact same... not sure what else I can try . any suggestions and I do have the gi package
Comment
-
I had the same problem, before launching anything do a reset on your Skytrak, paper clip pin on the bottom in the hole for 3 secs. All the lights will flash and the unit will reset. Then try it and it should work, mine was still looking for a network connection until I did that. This was posted somewhere else also.
-
-
-
Downloaded and tried the PC Software tonight. Very impressed I had no problems at all. Software is running on windows vista laptop in Network Mode using a projector. Delays with this old laptop were a couple secs longer than iphone 6 but not to bad. Great job Seth.
Comment
-
This question is for Windows 10 users:
Are you connecting via Network Mode or USB? My Windows 7 laptop will connect via USB no problem. Although, no such luck with Windows 10. I haven't played with network mode for Windows 10 as ios is fine for me using lightning-HDMI gets a nice picture on the screen.
I'm not banging my head to much here, but would like to know if anyone has gotten Windows 10 to connect to Skytrak via USB. Cheers
Comment
-
Yea, tried it tonight with Windows 10 and got it to connect and work pretty well with both network mode and using the usb
Comment
-
Took mine a while (several minutes), but found the driver via Windows Update driver search; I'm also on Win 7 64
Comment
-
So, I might have spoken too soon...
The driver search was (apparently) successful, it loaded a MS Winusb driver and said device ready to use.
However, the unit doesn't seem to connect via USB, in fact, unless I'm missing something, it doesn't even seem to show that as an option in the device connections screen. I just see Direct Mode and Network Mode there
, like in the iPad app.Should I expect to see a USB option, do I go into Direct Mode??
Any chance someone who has this working via USB on Win 7 (pref x64) could post a couple of screenshots of the device in Device Manager, the device driver details, and what the connection screen shows?
Also looks like I need to get the GIP registered to the device, but I can do that tonight UK time when I get back home.
Thanks.
Comment
Comment