When I'm in network mode, I'm able to access the history and the challenges. When I'm connected via USB the PC App won't let me access history and says I need to have the GIP.
Tried this today and it worked:
luv2golf - to be honest, I haven't taken more than a few swings with it in network, maybe a total of 10 since I finally got it working. I didn't have a freeze. Now that I've got everything set up and working (fingers crossed) I'll be able to give it some more time actually hitting balls over the next few days.
Tried this today and it worked:
- Connected via network mode
- Plugged in USB
- Switched connection method to DIRECT
- The top two lights were red briefly then turned a solid green
- Everything seems to be working fine now.
luv2golf - to be honest, I haven't taken more than a few swings with it in network, maybe a total of 10 since I finally got it working. I didn't have a freeze. Now that I've got everything set up and working (fingers crossed) I'll be able to give it some more time actually hitting balls over the next few days.
Comment