Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @allen2be (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - The Players Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Valspar Championship with 2 rounds at New Mississaugua G&CC white : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

E6 Connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Connect

My understanding from the merchandise show is that e6 golf has a completely new system called - e6 Connect which is a major upgrade and now has a cloud based monthly service - does anyone have any more details on this or a release date for this? Will current subscribers be able to upgrade for free then incur the monthly fee?

There was a message from skygolf seth saying he was testing out e6 connect. this was about 2 weeks ago. So guessing around winter time it will be avail for the skytrak

Comment

Time for my 8 week check in on this product lol. Anyone seen this actually being played by a human being yet?

Comment

Yup

I'm a dealer and I have it. It's hard to give it a grade yet. It still seems to be in beta. I'm guessing they are working frantically to get it close to complete before the PGA Show in January.

Pros:
        - Great menu, HUD and stat screen
        - User friendly like all E6 products have been
        - Improved practice areas
        - I like the yardages on the pin and ball
        - New ball tracer is pretty cool.

Cons
        - Yea it has an increased pixel count, but still just a minimal improvement in graphics.
        - Bad gimme distance choices. I slider would be much better.
        - Currently it has fewer options than E6 1.6.

Comment

Working...
        X