Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

Simulator Pictures

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I would post a pic of my Simulator. It's a little different that others, but works in the space I had.

Comment

• Comment

• Taylor40299
        Taylor40299 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very clean setup. Looks great. Is that a 4K projector?

• Have not been here in a while, been building this.

Comment

• Still a little bit more to go but almost done.

Comment

• Wow! I am brand new and didn't realize simulators could be a home based thing! This thread is fantastic... got me dreaming.

Comment

• Some great looking sims there!

Comment

• First of, this forum is awsome! All you guys building your own sims are amazing. My journey started with a cheap net and hitting mat and has evolved to a garage sim with r-motion TGC simulator. I'm a medium to high handicapper (HCP 23) and just became a father in may so I dont have the time to golf as much, I wanted to hit some golfballs in my backyard. After I found this forum just browsing the internet for home-golf setups i took the plunge to try building my own sim. My setup is a really low-budget golf sim thats in the making. I'll post some more high res pictures when I'm up and running. I haven't really got the chance to try out my sim yet.
              Last edited by G4zzel; 08-29-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• G4zzel
                G4zzel commented
                Editing a comment
                As an update to this post I did in 2017.
                Now at the end of summer season here in Sweden I Have progressed amazingly on the turf!
                This year i broke 90! Never Done that before. My HCP is down to 16 and I’ve never played better.
                On the SIM side I Have now upgraded to Skytrak and built version 2.0 of my sim setup. Will post a new post here When its all finished

• Finally got my sim basement up and running. Couldn't be happier.

(Not sure why it's upside down)

Room dimensions: 15'6 width, 20' length, 10'6 ceiling height

Golf Simulator : Foresight GC2

Hitting Turf: Country Club Elite 10x5, placed 12' from screen

Putting Turf: Pro Putt Systems, 15x27 bulk turf

Screen: premium screen, directly from mill. 24x10 screen converted to 20x12

Archery Netting (behind screen): West Coast Netting, Archery-W 14'6x11

Memory Foam (behind archery netting): 2x4" king mattress toppers

Best Price Mattress 4-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, King

Desktop PC: Powerspec G350

http://www.microcenter.com/product/4...sktop_Computer

Intel Core i7-7700K Processor 4,2GHz
              · NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 8GB GDDR5X VR Ready
              · 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM
              · 480GB Solid State Drive

Software: Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf
              Last edited by jcolton31; 08-30-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• G4zzel
                G4zzel commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! Where did you find the mini-bag?

• cooke23
                cooke23 commented
                Editing a comment
                He stole it from a local country club of course. Everyone knows that trick. 😀

• jcolton31
                jcolton31 commented
                Editing a comment
                I got the mini bag on eBay. I think they are called "Den Caddy"'s

• Made some improvements to the above system, I added a receiver and a surround sound system to hookup to the laptop. I run the Xfinity app and we now can watch movies in HD surround sound. I can now switch between the upper TV and the big screen, this past weekend we hit into the football game and played the sim on the TV, was fun.

Comment

• Oh yeah also had to add this to the side of my enclosure!!!

Comment

• Quick pic of mine in my garage. Cannot wait to build out a better system in a different house at some point. But I am actually very happy with this setup. I need to figure out a solution for putting as it is not great dropping off the CCE mat onto the cement. Takes all of 2-3 minutes to put everything away so I can park my cars in the garage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2603.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	127599
                  5X5 CCE Mat
                  Net Return Pro
                  55 inch Amazon TV
                  Tripod stand
                  Asus Predator Gaming Laptop
                  Skytrak

Comment

• costby
                    costby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awesome garage setup, didn't you do a video on you tube awhile back?

• low cost simulator (outdoor) skytrak set up total cost all inclusive £2250 I will be adding a screen and projector for evenings priced up at around £250 in total pics to follow, great for practice, love it

Comment

• Newest install from Protee UK Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180204_192428834.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	144453

Comment

Working...
                    X