X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick
    started a topic Simulator Pictures

Simulator Pictures

Post pictures of your Protee golf simulator room or setup.

• longhornlove
    replied
    Thought I woul share some pics of my cave.

Leave a comment:

• Brettster
    replied
    That's great Gene, thanks! Love seeing the full setup - looks like it's in your garage? Nice, is that a ball return at the screen too? Good job!

Leave a comment:

• gene438
    replied
    OK guys, I know I have asked a lot of questions and received a lot of help from the forum, so I wanted to give something back. My favorite thing during the research phase was looking at all the sim pictures, so here is my contribution. I haven't had a chance to decorate or anything, but the system is setup and finished.

Thanks again for everyone's help...this has been a really fun experience so far.

Leave a comment:

• aja
    commented on 's reply
    Really nice looking set-up! Glad to see another ProTee user!

I like the nice clean look of your place.

• John6577
    commented on 's reply
    pwade3, Your setup is the perfect blueprint for what I am wanting to do in my garage. Its a one door 2 car garage. Are the curtains enough to slow balls down or do you have netting added to the sides as well? Also, is your screen facing the actual garage door? Mine will have to face it and I am trying to figure out a way to build a frame I can attach the screen to that will lift up and down (attach to hooks on the ceiling when not in use). I will probably just use a net for the ceiling.

• Gamble Gamble
    commented on 's reply
    Masterfully done!

• goodmatt78
    commented on 's reply
    I did the same. I played for 2 months with the cce on carpet until I was happy with the final location. Then I installed the turf and cut the location for the mat.

• Gowster
    commented on 's reply
    I thought about that, but I haven't had the dose of courage to cut the 5x5 square out of my putting turf, so it sits on top 😟. I was thinking of too many scenarios that I might not want the hole cut (different Matt, reposition, etc and got scared. I decided to try it this way to make sure before taking the leap. I don't like putting this way, it is "unnerving" when the ball drops off the Mat vs getting a clean role. I have even sketched a concept for a motorized trolley for my GC2T to move forward of the mat for putting...

• goodmatt78
    replied
    Gowster....that looks awesome. If interested, you can use carpet shims to transition your turf almost flush with your CCE. It worked great for me. Look at the pic of my room in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Dax
    replied
    Two great looking sim rooms posted today, amazing job.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X