X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC Online Play & Adding Friends

TGC Online Play:

To connect online you first have to decide on which golf course to play, as there is no lobby yet. Once on the tee box, you need to connect with your friend(add Live friends to the game).

1. Hit the ESC key
    2. Make sure Turn Order is enabled
    3. Click on Change Rivals
    4: Click on Friends Live
    5. Select the friend to add to your game. Important: You may need to Scroll down the list until you find the player(s) you want to add.
    5. Click on Back, then click on Resume Game
    6. All the players that you added to your game should show up on your screen as Live.
    7. All players can now tee off. After a few shots, all players will be synced to each other.

8. Online play will now be turn based.

NOTE: Do not use Active Friends to add Live players

Adding Friends:

In order to have Live players show up in the Change Rivals/Friends Live screen, we need to add each other to our Friends list in the SDK dashboard. Perform the steps below.

Everybody, on your SDK dashboard, click on my profile, then click on the 3 person icon under Home icon on the left. When you change your nickname or when you go into the friends system, you will be added to the database. Internet connection is required for this to work. Then you'll be able search for friends(alias) and add them to your friends list. This is needed for playing online.

Everybody please post your TGC Nickname/Alias in this thread.
    Last edited by Maverick; 01-07-2015, 03:56 AM.

• New Player here with nickname of FARMDIZZY

Comment

• Wizard of Coz

Comment

• 72solstice I've only played half a tournament my back is an issue at the moment but I'll be BACK!

Comment

• Is there a better way to add forum members than this? Config file somewhere thats we could edit.

Comment

• Just got set up and played first round ! Would be awesome to play with others . Nickname: Tommygunz43

Comment

• htdumps
              htdumps commented
              Editing a comment
              Just added you, I'm HTDUMPS

• tommygunz43
              tommygunz43 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just got a round in with your ghost . Great fun , and even comp haha .

• htdumps
              htdumps commented
              Editing a comment
              Please forgive how bad I suck haha

• PS. you can find more active players, chat with them, even voice-chat here : https://discordapp.com/invite/PakHbUA

Comment

• I’m trying to figure out how to play online with a friend across town .. thinking I need to add myself to this list

nickname : greenadam

Comment

• When playing ghost players, how do you get the visual of the ghost player hitting the ball? In the past, I've only seen the actual balls moving from one point to the other but the other night, the golfers showed up and I was able to see each person hit before my turn. When I played last night, it was back to the balls only view. Is there a setting I need to change to get the avatars?
                Last edited by TCavil; 01-29-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Solstice72
                  Solstice72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've never seen avatars before. Maybe their mystical and come out once every four years.

• New user here Daviechips. I had a couple of friends up yday and created new profiles for them, changed their look, name hcap etc, we played a few holes and then payed a different course but had to create the profiles again even though we saved them? Is it possible to store other users? Thanks

Comment

• wbond
                  wbond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No it's not.

• wbond that sucks m8 but cheers

Comment

• wbond
                  wbond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, a lot of people who play with the same folks on a regular basis are frustrated with that part.

• Solstice72
                  Solstice72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TGC2019 remembers

• Solstice72 TGC2019? Say what? Will I automatically get updated to this at some point?

Comment

• Solstice72
                  Solstice72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Depends on when you purchased TGC. There's been no official announcement you'll have to wait for the deadlines But If you purchased in 2018, you likely will be upgraded for free it seems.

• Solstice72 I bought it last week so not 2018 but I assume you meant from 2018 on?

Comment

• Solstice72
                  Solstice72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Far be it for me to speak for Protee, but I'm pretty sure you have a tap in there buddy for the 2019 free upgrade if you just bought the golf club last week.

• ProTeeGolfOnline ProTee United would I get a free upgrade? When will the software be available? Thanks

Comment

• Trust me when I say that those questions have been asked ad nauseam for 3 months you're not going to get a response there are some criteria for the upgrades answers are in the forums.
                  ​​​​​​ everyone is salivating over getting the beta it's not just you. And so there's not going to be an answer when it's coming out it should be imminent that's all we know.
                  I purchase the golf club first week in October 2018 and have the upgraded Alpha 2019. If you bought the golf club last week I'm going to go out on a limb and say everything points to you being a lock to have the free upgrade.

did you buy the full $1,000 software package or something beneath that (subscription?) I'm sure you'll need to have bought the $1,000 package outright for the free upgrade.

Comment

• TGC alias is Jay

Comment

Working...
                    X