TGC Real Course List v2.3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • clubchampx9
    replied
    Originally posted by rdh
    The courses are added two ways:

    1. ProTee runs a sync to bring them over (this is often done when an update is released, and occasionally in between updates)
    or
    2. A designer emails a course file to someone on the protee side to publish a course onto the protee server ahead of an update

    I don't know trump Philadelphia myself, but I can say that the course I beta tested was beautifully done. The designer has been working with someone who plays there so he's had insider help to tweak it and get it very accurate. I'm looking forward to this one a lot!
    You are correct, I'm the member there and I commissioned Trey to build the course for me, and he did an amazing job of reproducing it. It plays just like the real thing, give it a try, you will enjoy it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Jimsol
    commented on 's reply
    I will.. thanks..

  • mthunt
    commented on 's reply
    Or, search for par 3

  • Bubba22
    commented on 's reply
    There are tonnes. Try mthunts and Craig's par three course.

  • Jimsol
    commented on 's reply
    thanks. hope there may be a few others, or I might just try to make one

  • wbond
    commented on 's reply
    magnolia par 3

  • Jimsol
    replied
    I just got my TGC setup, was wondering if anyone knows of some very short par 3 courses. right now I'm in the basement and cant use my woods so I need a couple short courses I can play until I get out in the garage.. any suggestions?.. Thanks

    Jim

    Leave a comment:


  • ks-man
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think it is available on our server yet.

  • mthunt
    commented on 's reply
    I saw that. How is it?

  • st_golfer
    replied
    Add Doral to the list?

    RCR Doral Blue Monster - Florida Palms Blue

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Golfpro999 View Post
    What a great list of courses. Is there a way to just play either the front 9 or to start on the back 9, i cant seem to find that option. Im playing on Skytrak. Whats the best course people have played?
    You can stop at 9 for the front 9. To get to a hole, you must concede or skip each hole until you get to 10

    Leave a comment:


  • Golfpro999
    replied
    What a great list of courses. Is there a way to just play either the front 9 or to start on the back 9, i cant seem to find that option. Im playing on Skytrak. Whats the best course people have played?

    Leave a comment:


  • st_golfer
    replied
    Thank you for these lists!

    Leave a comment:


  • mthunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Psw757 View Post

    Bummer on the Lack of a good Kiawah Ocean course.

    Is the Harbor town by colinmafia any good? video I saw appeared to be good.
    It's not terrible but not totally accurate. That guy does so many courses but he goes for quick hit and done. He doesn't do elevations right and the greens are not right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Godfather
    replied
    I played Harbour Town the weekend after the tournament and can't wait to compare the sim versions to the real thing. It's a great course - very playable and not tricked up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...