2015 Michael Myers Classic - start week of Oct 12th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #1

    2015 Michael Myers Classic - start week of Oct 12th

    Our first tournament of the 2015 season will be at Ledge Rock Golf Club. The date is flexible, so let me know if you guys want to start a week later.

    Conditions: Normal
    Tees: 6350 yards
    Pins: Default
    Wind: None
    Gimmies: 60"
    Mulligans: Unlimited
    Weather: Clear
    Rounds: 2
    Last edited by Maverick; 10-04-2014, 04:03 AM.
  • Bubba22
    Sim Guru
    • Aug 2014
    • 3004

    #2
    Nice course. I'm in!!!

    Comment

    • Maverick
      Offline
      • Aug 2014
      • 289

      #3
      Yes it is. Tough course too.

      If anybody is wondering about the title, think Halloween!

      Comment

      • MikeMyers
        Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 42

        #4
        Originally posted by Zmax View Post
        Yes it is. Tough course too.

        If anybody is wondering about the title, think Halloween!
        I like that title!

        Comment

        • Maverick
          Offline
          • Aug 2014
          • 289

          #5
          LOL... Sorry Mike.

          Comment

          • Maverick
            Offline
            • Aug 2014
            • 289

            #6
            Anybody else playing in this tournament? Or should we move it back another week?

            Comment

            • HWoods
              Super Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 695

              #7
              I'm in, of course.

              Comment

              • Richard_Askren
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 182

                #8
                I'm in....

                The dots are to meet the 10 character minimum for this forum XD

                Comment

                • Maverick
                  Offline
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 289

                  #9
                  That's 4. Come on guys.

                  Comment

                  • mmlincon
                    Extreme Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 901

                    #10
                    I'm in assuming my garage work is completed. It's supposed to be done this week. HA!!

                    Comment

                    • SFR
                      Super Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 621

                      #11
                      I should be in as long as I can find a time zone buddy.
                      Mountain Time

                      Comment

                      • bubs3141
                        Super Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 696

                        #12
                        i'm in, ready to go.
                        GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                        Comment

                        • HWoods
                          Super Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 695

                          #13
                          I can play later if you want, SFR. We can set it up next week.

                          Comment

                          • chefrank
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 140

                            #14
                            I don't see Ledge Rock Golf Course in my list if courses on my protee. Is it called another name?
                            Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                            Twitch Channel:fweiland

                            Comment

                            • Maverick
                              Offline
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 289

                              #15
                              It should be in one of the last two course packs.

                              http://csc.protee-united.com/home

                              Comment

                              Working...