TGC Connection Lost issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC Connection Lost issues

We are on top of the "Connection Lost - reconnect from the main menu" issue some of you are experiencing during play.

We can not reproduce it and its difficult to identify where this is coming from, but a small patch has just been applied.
    Please play your tournament rounds and report back your findings in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks!

Do you still need us to send reports? I have not played since this morning however I did shut my computer off. I'd be more than happy to send them or help in any way I can.

Thank you for working on this! This tour is just awesome!

Comment

Well I got through my first round on the Sony today without a disconnect. The greens were pissing me off but that is a whole different issue . Hopefully the patch takes care of it.

Comment

Thanks for jumping on this we appreciate it. I will play and report any issues. If logs are still needed please let us know.

Comment

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          No logs needed. Play and report back.

Do we need to do anything at our end to benefit from the patch? Download something?

Comment

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. Nothing, zip nada.

Will try to play round 2 tonight after my meeting. Thanks for all your hard work! It truly is appreciated!!!!

Comment

Played 1st round today with no disconnects. Thanks for your work on this.

Comment

I played 2 tournament rounds without disconnect.
            My Courses:
            World Par 3's by mthunt
            Toronto GC (L) mthunt
            Burlington G&CC by mthunt
            Weston G&CC by mthunt
            London Hunt Club L mthunt
            Park CC Lidar mthunt
            Sunningdale GC Robinson L
            Sunningdale GC Thompson L
            Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
            Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
            The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
            The National GC L mthunt
            Mississaugua GC L mthunt
            Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
            Markland Woods CC mthunt
            Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
            Magna GC L mthunt
            Barrie CC L mthunt
            mthunt Range

Comment

I think most of the disconnects are coming from group online play - or am I mistaken - at least those are my troubles.

Comment

No, it was happening to me playing in the tournaments. Seems to very per individual which is strange. I'd don't know that anyone has had a disconnect since the patch. Fingers crossed...

Comment

Unfortunately I had a disconnect in Rd 2 on hole 4 I believe. I was not able to reconnect and had to get completely out of the game. Wasn't able to go any further because I had to get home. Will resume in the morning.

Comment

just tried to play 3 holes with aeroburner, Took about 4 minutes for me to see his player and he saw my shots right away. I had tgping going and two timeout in 42 minutes with the average poing of 44ms and average jitter of 1.2 However had over 100 certificate chain errors and over 20 System.Net.WebException: The request timed out

I uploaded the log file to protee via my open incident. thanks for helping all of us.

So, since the path online play is much worse for me - did play 9 holes of me and ghost player this morning with no issues - which is normal for me and non-online play. I still get the chain errors and the web execption errors, but the games keeps on ticking.

Comment

• ProTee United
                      ProTee United commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Did you try to play a tournament round online or just a random non-tournament course?

penrose This does not make for fun rounds. I was waiting to see you both start on Discord and follow the progress. I played Baltasar with my 14 yo son without a hitch at the same time, starting at 5:30 pst. I do not know if it adds anything to the puzzle, but I am in a remote part of Idaho with a "good" internet of 12mps and I played last week without a hitch and today I was streaming the college football playoff at the same time and still did not have a problem. I think we need to look at what is working as well as what is not working. BTW I lost 84-82

Comment

i just played my 3 rounds of kpc beta the with no disconnects.

Comment

Played 18 tournament holes with no disconnects. Before the patch - 3-5 disconnects per round.

Comment

Working...
                        X