TGC Connection Lost issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC Connection Lost issues

We are on top of the "Connection Lost - reconnect from the main menu" issue some of you are experiencing during play.

We can not reproduce it and its difficult to identify where this is coming from, but a small patch has just been applied.
    Please play your tournament rounds and report back your findings in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks!

I have had lock ups and disconnects on all of my rounds for the past 5 days. I have this sim in my store for customers to play and am losing money. I have seen no change with the patch except maybe, it doesn't disconnect. It just does nothing. No shot shown. Very frustrating.

Comment

I have not had a disconnect ever, except for when they were uploading courses. I have 50MB service though.

Comment

Originally posted by penrose View Post
        just tried to play 3 holes with aeroburner, Took about 4 minutes for me to see his player and he saw my shots right away. I had tgping going and two timeout in 42 minutes with the average poing of 44ms and average jitter of 1.2 However had over 100 certificate chain errors and over 20 System.Net.WebException: The request timed out

I uploaded the log file to protee via my open incident. thanks for helping all of us.

So, since the path online play is much worse for me - did play 9 holes of me and ghost player this morning with no issues - which is normal for me and non-online play. I still get the chain errors and the web execption errors, but the games keeps on ticking.
        a non tour round - muirfield village.2016 protee 3200 yards

Comment

I'll chime in here, couldn't connect on Sunday or last night.

Comment

worked better today. no issues so far

Comment

Well played with penrose today on group play and he has been battling with the issue of keeping his game smooth, today was so great for him and i know he was frustrated but its from what i can see fixed ProTee Dennis ProTee United i know you guys over there have been extremely busy with everything but thank you for getting the group play flawless and also the single player issue resolved it is so much worth the effort. thanks to everyone that participated in this and i can not wait till we see TGC2 come out soon and know that we have been taking care of problems now instead of later

Comment

I finally got my SkyTrak back connected to WiFi and played the remaining 18 holes of the tournament without a single no read or disconnect. WOOHOO!!!

Comment

I just completed my second consecutive round without a disconnect. Hope this is for real and not just chance.

Comment

Those who had connection issues and have connection issues, please post the name of your internet provider.

Comment

• trhode
                      trhode commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Spectrum, formerly BrightHouse Communications

• MainStGolf
                      MainStGolf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      AT&T is my provider.

penrose
                    @aeroburner
                    I played in the group with these guys last night and it went smoothly...

Comment

I have Spectrum internet (owned by Time Warner Cable). It is advertised as 100Mbps but speed tests show more like 60-70Mbps.

Comment

I just completed second round of Sony Open without issues. I have Spectrum (TWC).

Comment

this might get pulled but here is a link tells you a little about throttling of your internet

This is the proof that Time Warner actively throttles their customers. They go as far as recommending that we use speedtest.net or their own speed test websi...
                          Last edited by aeroburner; 01-11-2017, 10:22 PM.

Comment

3x Spectrum so far. Anyone else using Spectrum?

Comment

Mine is Bell Canada.

Comment

Working...
                              X