E6 Connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Connect

My understanding from the merchandise show is that e6 golf has a completely new system called - e6 Connect which is a major upgrade and now has a cloud based monthly service - does anyone have any more details on this or a release date for this? Will current subscribers be able to upgrade for free then incur the monthly fee?

An update: i was contacted by another much nicer and gentle sales rep at e6 and told me that the price will get updated for loyal old users. They are in the talks to not to impose the pricing that we were talking about. And unfortunately they would not be able to release the product soon as they are still testing it. So pretty much in line to what I said and what I was hoping for. Competition is good and I hope they make great products at a great price so customers can play some quality games.
    Last edited by LEO MODE; 04-18-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Glad things are looking up. I wonder what will be out first. E6 connect for skytrak or TGC 2019 for skytrak.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Not getting why these makers tease products so/too early. You shouldn't foster disappointment and lay a pattern where credibility leaks away constantly per your word or stated plans.

Comment

• LEO MODE
          LEO MODE commented
          Editing a comment
          All in all it does look like they are taking seriousness in the pricing and monitoring feedback which they should’ve been a long time ago.

Asking customers in surveys and getting product demo feedback will be one good next step to understand the current market situation.

So, am I reading their website correctly? So if someone purchased the base course pack for E1.6 they get the same discount benefit as someone who purchased all the course packs for 3X the base amount? Or, do they get to keep and use all their courses if they stay will the basic packages? It doesn't seem fair to give the same benefit across the board when some have more invested than others.

Comment

I reached out to Trugolf end of last week for details on the pricing and today I received an email that stated you must buy the software at $2500 and THEN opt to pay $300 or $600 per year subscription to play online and get add ons.

no thanks

Comment

Or you can stay with E6 1.6 I guess. Is that with an upgrade or just outright "purchase"? God I hate subscription models....

Comment

• Jwheels9876
              Jwheels9876 commented
              Editing a comment
              That was just buying the software. I don't own E6 1.6
              I think it was a $1500 upgrade fee if you already own the 1.6 then the annual fees on top of that to,play online

Hi everybody

is e6 connect available meanwhile?

cheers

Comment

anyone using e6 connect yet on any platform? It was announced in Feb I believe.

Comment

I don’t think it has been released yet has it? Can’t say that I am not surprised!

Comment

Anyone ever get this software? I've seen some videos from Trugolf but not one real person playing the game on youtube.

Comment

Vapor-ware

Comment

I don't know why they opened their mouth about the product when it wasn't ready, it really has just reduced their credibility. I mean I was ready to buy it, now the gloss has worn off and no one's even played the damn thing, it seems there is now a negative atmosphere because of that maneuver teasing something that doesn't exist

Comment

Companies introduce unbelievably promising product before they are ready, and try to get more investment money...

Comment

I thought it was already out for Trugolf systems. Has anybody played with this yet?

Comment

As I said 6 months ago in this very post, this probably won’t be out for another year at least.

One additional update is that Trackman is gone from e6 connect at the moment and I think it will be unlikely to get Trackman back since Trackman is focusing only on their own software.

I hope at least Protee interface gets available soon so gc2 users can play on it. In terms of gameplay and quality e6 connect is very nice to play with.

Comment

Working...
                            X